Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   "Jumping the snap" works against the CPU offense every time? (/forums/showthread.php?t=495950)

jyoung 07-20-2011 12:12 PM

"Jumping the snap" works against the CPU offense every time?

Is there any way to tweak the sliders so the CPU offense will use cadence and occasionally draw you offside when you go to the "aggressive" defensive line adjustment?

I've noticed that you can literally jump the snap every play, all game, against the CPU offense and they never seem to catch on to what you're doing.

cOWASs68 07-20-2011 12:29 PM

Re: "Jumping the snap" works against the CPU offense every time?

Turn the difficulty up-- because on Heisman they are constantly trying to draw you offsides-- so much so that I can't even realistically use the Aggressive setting any more, because on key plays they draw you off (or try) almost every time.

MMurda 07-20-2011 12:34 PM

no way to change the cpus cadence. but ive had the cpu get me offsides quite a few times. it may depend on where ur playing and the noise level tho. i had one game where it was close and i actually got caught a few times in the 4th both my controlled guy and my cpu teammates. had to go back and cut the defense line back to balanced cuz they got me more times than i was comfortable with. besides tho, coming from someone who always uses aggressive dline, jumping the snap doesnt always give me an edge anyway so its no biggie to me. i may get over on a T using an DE maybe 2/10 snaps

dochalladay32 07-20-2011 12:38 PM

My team has gone offsides occasionally, but not often.

jyoung 07-20-2011 12:41 PM

I am using mkharsh's varsity sliders, so maybe that could be why "aggressive" defensive line style works every time for me?

I dunno, what difficulty are other people playing on?

northface28 07-20-2011 12:54 PM

On Heisman it doesnt work often, I get drawn offsides quite a bit with it on aggressive.

MMurda 07-20-2011 01:52 PM

im on default AA for now

Aruthless 07-20-2011 02:19 PM

Is there a was to manually jump the snap or is the only way to set my defense to aggressive?