Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Wishlist (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List (/forums/showthread.php?t=496132)

sportzbro 07-20-2011 09:13 PM

NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

Post what presentational elements you would like to see in the game.

*The ball size, color & shape needs to be adjusted.*

This is ridiculous.

• Different commentary crew packages
  • Better sidelines (players/coaches)
  • Chain Gang on sidelines
  • MORE stat overlays/starting lineups/player profile
  • Real replay and camera angles (think Madden 12)
  • Different networks - CBS/FOX (probably low probability of this)

MarylandMan 07-20-2011 11:55 PM

Re: NCAA 13 Presentation Wish List

Take out most Ea Sports logo, replace them with Espns logos.

Kaiser Wilhelm 07-21-2011 12:47 AM

- Can we get the self promotion out of the game PLEASE! We all know you guys made the game. We complain about it every year, stop rubbing it in.

- Something like 5-7 different bowl game presentations for the smaller bowls. A bowl would be tagged with a certain intro. So this would make B1G #4 bowl game feel different from B1G #5 bowl game. While it is not a permanent solution it is a nice spit and shine.

- Cadets/Midshipmen at Army, Navy and Air Force games. This would be so cool.

-Louder crowds. Ship the game at say 50-75 % of the total crowd noise, and allow the user to amp up the noise. I know that TV broadcasts are able to dull the noise, but the goal here is not a TV broadcast.

- Camera Shake please.Home Field advantage should feel like home field advantage.

- The new intros are good, but very anti-climatic. It builds up cool, and then just falls flat on its face. They are all missing emotion. Everybody feels emotionless, including the crowd. Players run out very slow, and in that odd robotic run out.

-Anyway we can get the intro from "Remember the Titans?" Go liscense it! I want dancing!

- More of that gametrack stuff. Make it more dynamic and not just the end of the half. I dont really care for the replays, just the commentary.

- The commentary was better this year, I especially like Kirks PSA on concussions, but we can strive for better. Its still a bit choppy.

slickkill77 07-21-2011 06:52 PM

Change up the announcers or add a lot more to it. It is boring and stale and has been for years.

Better crowd noise and better atmosphere. The atmosphere in this game was lost years ago and its a shame.

Local and national presentation. If you are playing an FCS team or a lower ranked team and the tv broadcast is only local, the presentation should reflect that. Keep the espn broadcast for all other games. Give bowl games amped up tv presentation as well.

statum71 07-22-2011 09:00 PM

Re: NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

Can we finally, finally, finally get a halftime show?

statum71 07-24-2011 04:57 PM

• Add a "between quarters" event to the stadium sounds. (for those of us that like to use network music)
  • More improved sideline cutscenes. (Like co-ordinators talking to defenses, QB's looking at photos, injured players going in for x-rays, etc)
  • Season related stat banners in dynasty mode games (Conference standings, Heisman race, Top 25, upcoming games, random stat leaders, etc)
  • More of Madden's "broadcast" style camera angles and cutscenes
  • Coaches stat banner (quickly show coach on sideline with name, years at school, career record, etc)

slickkill77 07-24-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BORN4CORN (Post 2042631629)
Post what presentational elements you would like to see in the game.

*The ball size, color & shape needs to be adjusted.*

This is ridiculous.

• Different commentary crew packages
  • Better sidelines (players/coaches)
  • Chain Gang on sidelines
  • MORE stat overlays/starting lineups/player profile
  • Real replay and camera angles (think Madden 12)
  • Different networks - CBS/FOX (probably low probability of this)

I second the ball size, shape etc... needing to be adjusted. I never even noticed that before

gopher_guy 07-24-2011 11:20 PM

Referees. If you're going to have them in the game (to be honest, I'd be fine if they never did the close up cut-scene of the ref announcing a penalty) at least make the look good.

I mean, he's not even close to mouthing the words he's saying in a natural way. And his lips continue moving for a solid 2 seconds after he is done talking.