Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Sliders for playing as a Coordinator (/forums/showthread.php?t=496339)

pdiehm 07-21-2011 03:24 PM

Sliders for playing as a Coordinator

I'm playing as the OC for Colorado, and been using AA Default.

What slider set is good for the Coordinator career? Remember you don't control the defense, so if you dumb down the human and amp up the cpu, you're going to see 98 yard drives in 2 plays like I saw from Hawaii 5x.

ghettoqball 07-21-2011 05:17 PM

Re: Sliders for playing as a Coordinator

I'm interested in this too. I play as an OC and watch when my team is on defense. So when we're on defense and I'm not controlling it, is by defense influenced by the CPU or the HUM sliders?

xCAGEx 07-21-2011 07:07 PM

I to play as the OC on AA

I have had to adjust the sliders for the exact reason you said. The other team was getting huge runs and going the length of the field in one passing play. I dont have a set of sliders just but once I do I'll be glad to share.. Or work with you on a set we find works best

ruffmup 07-21-2011 07:36 PM

I'm having this same problem. I'm playing as Bama's D and even with a good slider set they (Kent State) still will score something. While for some reason my O won't score ever (Not ever but never enough as they should against Kent State). And I feel the simulation is messed up because they always fumble or int and end up on my 20. Luckily I still barely won 24-21. Anyone have a way to fix this with custom sliders?

I also play on AA

pdiehm 07-22-2011 11:45 AM

I can't figure it out.

I've maxed human defense, and left cpu offense at default. CPU still scores quick.

I left the human defense at default and the same for the CPU offense...CPU scores too quick.

I like the coordinator role of the game, but like last year, and the year before, super sim doesn't really work all that well or realistically.

$atisfaktion- 07-22-2011 12:42 PM

I ALSO want to know if there can be a good (already existing) slider set for this. When I play, I go w/ DO & my offense as (ASU) was blowing out Norte Dame which I don't think is to realistic. & as I played myself I noticed weird things happening.. (AA diff.)

Hopefully one of these great slider members can solve this for us.!