Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Pocket Scout™ College Football 2012 (v3.0) PC (/forums/showthread.php?t=496376)

PocketScout 07-21-2011 05:08 PM

Pocket Scout™ College Football 2012 (v3.0) PC

Pocket Scout™ College Football 2012(20110721 16:00cst)
Click Here to Purchase
Click Here to Download

=============================================
= HIGHEST CONTRIBUTORS
$12.00 tdawg3782
$11.96 Mark K.
$10.00 Slingblade

= QUICK DESCRIPTION
This program has a few parts. First is the 360 file processor that will allow you to take the save off of your 360 and process out all the recruit data. This will show all the pitches, all the players attributes and what they would be rated at every position.

Next is the player calculator. This is the same thing as the iPhone app from last year. You will have to manually enter the players attributes and it will show the apx. overall.

Last is the online dynasty export processor. This will take the export from your online dynasty (360 or ps3) and process the entire file and give you the apx overall for each recruit.

= PURCHASING
To buy the program click the purchase link above. Once you have completed the paypal transaction I will be sent a email and I will send you your product key. Normally I get the email within 5-10 minutes on my iPhone and will send you the key then. If it takes a little longer it is probably because I am sleeping and once I awake I will send it.

To install the product key simply open the ps.lic file in notepad and copy and paste the product key from the email into the file. The only thing that will be in the file is the 14-digit key.

= FREE EDITION
(FE) 20110721
-This FREE Edition of Pocket Scout will allow you to use the functionality of the program. It has all the same math as the full version but is limited to only processing quarterbacks.

Click Here to Download the FREE Edition!

= VERSION HISTORY
(v3.0) 20110721
-Fixed backend to work with 2012. Adds player phase, all pitch information, when the player will be available and now works on any regular season week and no longer just the preseason.

(v2.2) 20101107
-Updated OD Recruiting app to work with new export file. Also made it to where the OD Recruiting app changes the letter grades into numbers. Added Deviation to ODRecruits.csv file, that way you can quickly see the difference between the highest and lowest the player could be rated.

(v2.1) 20101025
- Fixed backend attribute issue with Player Calculator. Added the ability to process Online Dynasty CSV files. It will add a row Headers for each position and each Players Highest, Lowest and Avg OVR at that position.

(v2.01) 20101016
- Fixed issue where players names were not displayed properly in 360 recruits.csv Also fixed issue where the weights shown in the player calculator for OL,DL, and LB was incorrect.

(v2.0) 20101014
- Refined equations for increased accuracy and added Mobility (MOB) rating. Now players are with in a single point 99.4% of the time in testing. Also added a full player calculator for quick figuring and those without a 360.

(v1.7) 20100909
- Fixed problem that occured when processing some dynasty files, the program would get into an endless loop and the Recruits.csv file had garbage in it.

(v1.6) 20100919
- Added Player Calculator (QB and Punter Only), Added Preformance Score to Status Bar in Coaching Contract, High Accuracy equations for QB's in the Recruiting App.

(v1.5) 20100823
- Fixed issue where player could not enter information in Coaching Contract app. Also fixed a tab order issue.

(v1.4) 20100823
- Adds Star Rating, Player Rankings, Natural Position OVR before player name, Tells if the player is an ATH, fixed Players OVR for non natural positions and it adds the Coaching Contract app.

(v1.3) 20100812
- Adds Year, State, Position, Height, Weight, Hand info to the csv file.

(v1.2) 20100811
- Added Windows support

(v1.1) 20100808
- Fixed issue with app only working on the first season

(v1.0) 20100808
- Initial release in dos

=======================================

THIS IS FOR THE XBOX 360 ONLY!!!!!

Heres how to run it all....................
STEP 1a)
SETUP your thumbdrive on the 360 so it can be used as a memory card.

STEP 1b)
Download PocketScout.zip and place it in ?:\PocketScout

STEP 2)
Download and install XBOX 360 USB DRIVE VIEWER - MODIO
This will allow you to view the xbox360 save files on your thumbdrive.

STEP 3)
Open Modio
Extract File save file to computer

STEP 4)
Load your file. If it is an online or offline dynasty file, use the file processor on the Recruiting tab. If it is an export file from the EAsite you will use the OD Recruiting tab.

STEP 5)
Open Recruit.csv (it will be located in the same directory you placed pocketscout.exe in).

= VIDEO TUTORIAL
The first time through I am processing a 360 file (both Online and Offline work here). The second time through I am doing an online dynasty export file downloaded from the ea site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltd1hS177TM

SKILL ABBREVIATIONS:
Code:

AVAIL - When the player will be available (Regular or Offseason)
PHASE - What stage the play is in his team selection
MOB - Mobility (The avg or the players SPD,AGL,ACc) The higher the number the better the player will feel on the field.
SPD - speed
AGL - agility
ACC - acceleration
STR - strength
AWR - awareness
STM - stamina
INJ - injury
BTK - break tackle
TRK - trucking
ELV - elusiveness
BCV - ball carrier vision
SAR - stiff arm
SPM - spin move
JKM - juke move
CAR - carry
THA - throw accuracy
THP - throw power
CAT - catch
SPC - spectacular catch
CIT - catch in traffic
RTR - route running
REL - release
JMP - jump
PBK - pass blocking
RBK - run blocking
IBK - impact blocking
RBS - run block strength
RBF - run block footwork
PBS - pass block strength
PBF - pass block footwork
TCK - tackle
HPW - hit power
PMV - power move
FMV - finesse move
BSH - block shredding
PUR - pursuit
PRC - play recognition
MCV - man coverage
ZCV - zone coverage
PCV - press coverage
KPW - kick power
KAC - kick accuracy
KRT - kick return

FREE PRODUCT KEY
To install it open the ps.lic file with notepad and paste in your product key. The 14-digit key is the only thing that should be in the lic file.

Product Key:
97FF69BDBCAB67

PocketScout 07-21-2011 05:12 PM

Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football 2012 (v3.0) PC

Here is an example of the output from the 360 file processor:
http://pocketscout.site90.com/Recruit.csv

Below is an example of the output from the Online Dynasty Export file processor:
http://pocketscout.site90.com/ODrecruits.csv

bclancy 07-21-2011 05:14 PM

First! (Just bought!).

Love your work, PS! Have been waiting for this to get my dynasty underway and am fired up to do so!!!

PocketScout 07-21-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bclancy (Post 2042635911)
First! (Just bought!).

Love your work, PS! Have been waiting for this to get my dynasty underway and am fired up to do so!!!

I would love to give you this honor but slingblade jumped the gun on you and sent me $10 at 3:40 and gets that honor. :y1:

tbbucsfan001 07-21-2011 05:40 PM

Just downloaded. Awesome.

PocketScout 07-21-2011 08:37 PM

Updated the second post with an output for the online dynasty file processor.

tdawg3782 07-21-2011 10:41 PM

Just got it. Nice work bro.

UNLV_1999 07-22-2011 09:30 AM

Hello, I am new to this application. What is the difference between the free PC version and the one that is for sale? Thanks.