Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Your Dynasty Plan Going Forward? (/forums/showthread.php?t=496555)

BadAssHskr 07-22-2011 12:26 PM

Your Dynasty Plan Going Forward?

Well, now that the roster bug has been identified what are your dynasty plans going forward.

I'd assume that most of us have a dynasty or OD that we totally enthralled in at the moment.

With no certain answers as to time frame or what it will take to correct the situation, what's your next move?

Continue going forward with you current facing the fact you might have to start over when the patch hits?

Start over today, using unnamed rosters?

bruinkid626 07-22-2011 12:41 PM

Re: Your Dynasty Plan Going Forward?

Does this bug affect generated players? I'm 4 years into my dynasty and I really don't want to start over.

deucepoppi17 07-22-2011 12:43 PM

What happens if I never download the new patch? Will my rosters be deleted or can I just continue on the way it is now?

tarheelguy4736 07-22-2011 12:43 PM

I ended up starting a dynasty last night. Brought a couple teambuilder teams in and rearranged some of the conferences. Took a head coaching position to my 1* teambuilder team that has D ratings across the board. Ill probably just continue the dynasty I am in now and just play till the patch comes out. I like to have accurately named rosters so the whole tendencies being switched doesnt necessarily bother me.

trmooney8 07-22-2011 12:49 PM

I think we are going to discontinue our dynasty until the patch comes out. It is not ideal, but there are so many things wrong with Online Dynasties right now.

Are the server issues going to be fixed with this next patch? That is more of a concern to me than the roster glitch. My dynasty has not been able to advance for a couple days because it says the servers are unavailable.

37 07-22-2011 12:52 PM

Just started an offline dynasty with Colorado using the default rosters with no names....gunna roll with them until everything works itself out...I didn't buy a $60 game for it to be sitting around collectin dust regardless of the current roster glitch

BOSKY! 07-22-2011 12:53 PM

@deucepoppi17

If you haven't downloaded a roster from the locker room, you'll be fine. Rosters won't be deleted. Seems it's only effecting those rosters. Also, if you don't download a patch it won't matter since you haven't downloaded a roster either.

That being said, download the patch will also fix other minor bugs and issues but if you don't feel the need to download it your game won't change as to how you're playing it now.

BOSKY! 07-22-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37 (Post 2042639649)
Just started an offline dynasty with Colorado using the default rosters with no names....gunna roll with them until everything works itself out...I didn't buy a $60 game for it to be sitting around collecting dust regardless of the current roster glitch

I feel the same way but adding the progression glitch that's causing way to many A rated coaches to come about 4-5 years down the road leading to multiple Super teams in places they rarely exist (Troy, Eastern Michigan). So it might be worth letting the game collect some dust or playing the RTG mode for a while. I don't want to spend countless hours in Dynasty mode building a contender just to be upstaged by a dominant San Jose St team.