Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Boycott madden until it improves! (/forums/showthread.php?t=497536)

docolla 07-27-2011 02:29 AM

Boycott madden until it improves!

Honestly would any of you buy the same car every year if the only thing that changed was the interior? That's what Madden is. Every year the same horrible engine runs the game. All you need to do to win on any setting is a deep cross to the middle when they all out blitz and then when on defense run dime inside cb blitz. I don't mean to offend any one who loves the game, I'm just saying that unless customers make a stand then EA will continue to sell the same product with only cosmetic improvements. I don't know about you guys but I want to think about what play to call next instead of knowing that the same 3 plays a game will win it for me.

pratojr79 07-27-2011 02:59 AM

Well, how do you know if they improved it unless you try the new one? That goes against your "boycott."

Hmmmmmmm, don't feed the troll, people.

Marsh43 07-27-2011 03:17 AM

Re: Boycott madden until it improves!

Quote:

Originally Posted by docolla (Post 2042657988)
Honestly would any of you buy the same car every year if the only thing that changed was the interior? That's what Madden is. Every year the same horrible engine runs the game. All you need to do to win on any setting is a deep cross to the middle when they all out blitz and then when on defense run dime inside cb blitz. I don't mean to offend any one who loves the game, I'm just saying that unless customers make a stand then EA will continue to sell the same product with only cosmetic improvements. I don't know about you guys but I want to think about what play to call next instead of knowing that the same 3 plays a game will win it for me.

Stop playing on rookie. You dont have to make a thread to say your not buying it. There's already a few of those aound.

ODogg 07-27-2011 03:29 AM

I'm going to buy two copies just because this thread is so pointless :woot:

Cubfan 07-27-2011 03:30 AM

Im buying Madden 12 because of how much they added to offline franchise. :woot:

jvalverde88 07-27-2011 03:50 AM

I'm buying Madden because I hate my parents.

happymadison 07-27-2011 04:05 AM

can't boycott must buy

SportsTop 07-27-2011 04:25 AM

It's. A. Video. Game.