Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dynasty mode ratings edits (/forums/showthread.php?t=497559)

Hutton 07-27-2011 08:02 AM

Dynasty mode ratings edits

I posted this is the roster forum but everybody was too busy discussing a roster glitch to respond, so I'll try it here.....

Am I missing something or can you only edit the ratings for USER controlled teams in online dynasty mode?

I thought EA unlocked complete editing of players (minus HT/WT) in dynasty mode?

patsfan1993 07-27-2011 08:06 AM

Re: Dynasty mode ratings edits

Yes it is messed up. Apparently only commissioners can change their roster. Nobody else can change their roster and the commish can't change anybody else's either

bucknut7 07-27-2011 08:10 AM

lawl, figures. This is getting really frustrating. Nothing works and EA remains in hiding. At least own up, say you recognize these problems, you apologize for them, and you are looking into/working on fixing them

Hutton 07-27-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsfan1993 (Post 2042658337)
Yes it is messed up. Apparently only commissioners can change their roster. Nobody else can change their roster and the commish can't change anybody else's either

Okay thanks mate, now I have some validation that I'm not crazy.

I assumed when EA touted full ratings editing in Dynasty mode they meant literally that you could edit every player on any team. Bunch of wankers they are.

Marcus34 07-27-2011 10:46 AM

One of the 100 EA features that don't work in this years game