Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Slider changes in dynasty working? (/forums/showthread.php?t=497824)

PrinceOTA 07-28-2011 01:56 PM

Slider changes in dynasty working?

Hey all, I recently adjusted the sliders in my online dynasty and had my buddy go on his system to make sure the changes were reflected. They still showed as the previous set I had in the game. I have yet to advance with the sliders at the new settings, and I'm hoping that will resolve the issue. Does anyone know if that will fix it or if it's just a visual glitch and the sliders are actually changed? Thanks in advance.

Bullet Sponge 07-29-2011 01:36 AM

Re: Slider changes in dynasty working?

Slider changes the commish makes aren't active until after the advance. So any games played after you made those changes will still use the old sliders until the following week.

MMurda 07-29-2011 12:08 PM

Re: Slider changes in dynasty working?

yea just noticed this yesterday. we made the same edits to cpu and user sliders in the week...and my friend the commish could see cpu and user changes in his screen....all i could see when i looked was the cpu changes, but not the user changes until he advanced. kinda weird. since i was seeing the cpu changes we put in, i kept refreshing the dyn and even backed out, but the user changes never showed til advanced.