Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   No-Huddle bug (/forums/showthread.php?t=497908)

DahLZy 07-28-2011 10:44 PM

No-Huddle bug

I am in my fourth year in my dynasty and just got the head coaching job at ULL in the Sun-Belt. I am currently 5-1 and every single team I have played has ran no-huddle. Is it just magical that I played six no huddle teams in a row? Doubtful....because I know FIU doesn't run no-huddle and they did when I played them. Is this occurring for anyone else?

Stevosaurusrex 07-29-2011 01:54 AM

Re: No-Huddle bug

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahLZy (Post 2042665199)
I am in my fourth year in my dynasty and just got the head coaching job at ULL in the Sun-Belt. I am currently 5-1 and every single team I have played has ran no-huddle. Is it just magical that I played six no huddle teams in a row? Doubtful....because I know FIU doesn't run no-huddle and they did when I played them. Is this occurring for anyone else?

I thought i was going crazy. Im in year two and ive played 3 teams in a row running strict no huddle offenses. FAU, CMU & WMU. The whole game was no huddle...

DahLZy 07-29-2011 06:48 PM

Re: No-Huddle bug

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevosaurusrex (Post 2042665795)
I thought i was going crazy. Im in year two and ive played 3 teams in a row running strict no huddle offenses. FAU, CMU & WMU. The whole game was no huddle...

I know right? It is driving me insane! It is so annoying to deal with playing a no huddle offense every game. It seems like its only smaller schools that are doing it but I have played two FCS teams, Michigan, Indiana, Akron, toledo, central Michigan, and western Michigan. All those teams ran no huddle and I am just in my first year of my dynasty with eastern Michigan. So I don't know if this is a glitch, bug, or normal. But it's sucks