Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Loving Heisman this year but this one thing... (/forums/showthread.php?t=498362)

thdudeabides 07-31-2011 05:16 PM

Loving Heisman this year but this one thing...

I think Heisman plays great this year but this one event that I'm don't think can be addressed with sliders but let me know.

- Most games, usually against good running teams, multiple times during the game, the CPU will run a play and at minimum six of my players will be knocked to the ground at the same time causing the CPU running back to brake off a huge run, usually for a TD.

I'm sure this is a Heisman Cheat, and theres nothing that I can do about it, but if anyone else has seen this and fixed it let me know.

The disappointing thing about it is the CPU does not need this Cheat, they did a very good job with programing the running game on Heisman this year and this Cheat is not needed.

Jarodd21 08-01-2011 12:11 AM

Re: Loving Heisman this year but this one thing...

Yeah this does occassional happen when you play an elite team with a good running game but I rarely ever see it when I play a C or D rated team.. I live in the backfield of those mediocre teams.. I guess that was EAs way of programming the elite teams to give you a tough game but it doesn't happen too much to me to where I think its a problem. Lowering the CPUs runblocking down 5 or 10 pts will easily fix that issue..