Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   NFL rosters that fixes run game??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=498430)

phillyfan23 08-01-2011 12:48 AM

NFL rosters that fixes run game???

Anyone know of NFl rosters that fixes run game and doesn't sacrifice d-line pressure?

MrJordan did a fine job for the historic rosters , but any nfl rosters that has similar features where human/cpu can gain realistic yards RUNNING?

thanks

teewee 08-01-2011 02:50 PM

Re: NFL rosters that fixes run game???

Run game isnt broke. people figured out settings have to be on pro in order for run game to be successful or you can save pro settings and change to custom on setup screen after you pick your teams. you just cant save custom settings because it screws with the A.I. so just choose pro/hard or medium form doesnt matter.

Matt23134 08-01-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teewee (Post 2042676306)
Run game isnt broke. people figured out settings have to be on pro in order for run game to be successful or you can save pro settings and change to custom on setup screen after you pick your teams. you just cant save custom settings because it screws with the A.I. so just choose pro/hard or medium form doesnt matter.

So will this work with default rosters as well?

jaosming 08-02-2011 10:35 PM

any roster, as long as its on pro and not custom you'll be all set

phillyfan23 08-03-2011 01:54 AM

ALL my games are on pro and not custom....I can run OK sometimes and also the cpu....but both just aren't consistent enough. Too many plays that result in -4 yards and -3 yards and not enough 20-30 yard runs.

the latest NFl rosters from gsjii ( guy that was banned here) did improve running, but still not quite up to realistic levels and still too many plays busted up in the backfield. When I am using the eagles and playing against the vikings, I want to be forced to try to stop peterson and yet STILL failing sometimes. This is what kind of a runner peterson is.

You just don't get that in this game post-patch.....I will be editing 4 test teams and will knock down the ratings of d-line men and LBs in terms of strength, agility and focus ratings.

jaosming 08-03-2011 11:35 AM

biggest problem with running post patch and pro/hard settings is against teams that blitz a lot.

play against two default teams, one having a smashmouth/run stopper defense and the other against a balanced defense and you'll get realistic results on the 2nd one.

jyoung 08-03-2011 03:02 PM

Yeah play on Pro settings with Hard difficulty and you can run the ball fine.

My biggest problems with this game are that passing's too easy post-patch and the lack of accelerated clock makes games take forever.