Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone Get Replacement CD Yet? (/forums/showthread.php?t=49847)

JimmyWint 09-04-2003 09:30 PM

Anyone Get Replacement CD Yet?

Has anyone gotten the Draft Import bug replacement CD yet?

Boilerbuzz 09-04-2003 11:21 PM

Re: Anyone Get Replacement CD Yet?

Too soon dude.

VenomEB 09-05-2003 01:03 PM

why is it too soon??? They said after Labor day. If you say that you have to assume people will be looking RIGHT after. If not say mid-Sept or late-Sept. Has anyone called and asked whne they will ship. Would be a good idea. I'm at work or I would.

smeyers003 09-05-2003 03:23 PM

Check out the pinned draft class problem thread, this is a pretty common discussion there.

bxlxaxkx 09-05-2003 04:52 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
VenomEB said:
why is it too soon??? They said after Labor day. If you say that you have to assume people will be looking RIGHT after. If not say mid-Sept or late-Sept. Has anyone called and asked whne they will ship. Would be a good idea. I'm at work or I would.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">they said they'll ship after labor day, they didn't say we'd have them by labor day. "after labor day" could mean october for all we know.

jeremy 09-05-2003 05:19 PM

is EA just sending out replacement discs to the people who sent the pages from the manual of are they shipping out new games to stores too?

VenomEB 09-05-2003 05:37 PM

they said they'll ship after labor day, they didn't say we'd have them by labor day. "after labor day" could mean october for all we know.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Well since you seem to wanna defend EA pal why didn't they say October if they meant October??? Why pick Labor Day (SEPT 1) and really MEAN october?? Makes no sense to me! Maybe in ur crazy little head but not most people that live in a little place I like to call reality.

SoMiss2000 09-05-2003 06:16 PM

VenomEB said:
they said they'll ship after labor day, they didn't say we'd have them by labor day. "after labor day" could mean october for all we know.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Well since you seem to wanna defend EA pal why didn't they say October if they meant October??? Why pick Labor Day (SEPT 1) and really MEAN october?? Makes no sense to me! Maybe in ur crazy little head but not most people that live in a little place I like to call reality.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">Well pal, after Labor Day could mean, we will be sending out replacement disk after Labor Day, AT THE EARLIEST . Their statement can be interpreted a couple different ways.