Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations (/forums/showthread.php?t=499470)

ChaseB 08-04-2011 08:50 PM

Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

Operation Sports is happy to bring you an exclusive look at the changes that are being made to NHL 12's EASHL and Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) modes. EA Canada developers Andy Agostini and Nate Ng will be detailing the changes to these popular features.

Quote:

Hey everyone, we have a lot cooking in the NHL 12 Online Innovations Blog and we’re really excited about it, so let’s get to it! Producers Andy Agostini and Nate Ng will be breaking down what’s new and improved in the HUT and EASHL modes. Enjoy!

Read More - NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

SinisterAlex 08-04-2011 09:16 PM

Re: Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

I love the fact that we are able to save presets for all 5 positions now!!! That has been one of my big requests since 09! Everything else sounds, good, but doesn't blow me away.

LuGer33 08-04-2011 09:29 PM

Different builds for different positions is an awesome addition.

BaylorBearBryant 08-04-2011 09:51 PM

EASHL continues to be the future of sports gaming.

neifro 08-04-2011 10:12 PM

and a cheesers paradise.

stew514 08-04-2011 10:45 PM

I like everything I read about EASHL with the exception of the cool down period for club hoppers. It's not a big deal if they give us multiple dressing room, but the reason club hopping was so big this year was because people like to play 6 on 6. A lot of the top teams were pretty friendly and if they were a man short and saw a guy not in a game they would ask him to play. I really don't see why this is that big of a problem and I feel like this decision is just going to make it tough to get 6 on 6 games.

stew514 08-04-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neifro (Post 2042690427)
and a cheesers paradise.

As someone who played HUT and EASHL pretty competitively I find the community to be far less cheesy in the EASHL as opposed to HUT. Just my experience but I played idiots who go up 1-0 in HUT and try to rag the puck on you.

plaidchuck 08-04-2011 11:15 PM

Whew say bye bye to human goalies. I barely have enough time to play 100 games in the EASHL let alone play 150 per skater and goalie.

Also I wish they'd get rid of the letter grades.. maybe mirror the offline BAP and have you reach certain goals when playing each position for the cards.