Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Un-drafted FA who make the cut - Year 1 (/forums/showthread.php?t=499975)

Roncatto 08-06-2011 07:08 AM

Un-drafted FA who make the cut - Year 1

Obviously IRL teams have been acquiring hundreds on college free agents and like every year some of these impress enough to make the final roster.

Sometimes silly "off the field" issues or even players missing their final year to unforseen circumstances, made their grade drop dramatically even though they were probably better players than some that were drafted.

So in terms of madden, those who do make the cut, how do think they will be rated?

40-50's?

50-60's?

Any UDFA's out there that people already think will make the final cut?

StreetCarp 08-06-2011 07:43 AM

Re: Un-drafted FA who make the cut - Year 1

They're almost always somewhere in the 50s. I'd look out for RB Richard Medlin, TE Will Yeatman, and LB Jeff Tarpinian of the Patriots, but none of them have a huge chance.

A_ZomBevo 08-06-2011 09:16 AM

WRs, Terrence Tolliver (LSU) and Lester Jean (FAU) are currently tearing it up at the Texans camp right now, threatening Kevin Walter for the 2nd spot as WR.

My guess is mid 70s for Tolliver. Jean? Mid 60s.

kingcrf 08-06-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_ZomBevo (Post 2042695196)
WRs, Terrence Tolliver (LSU) and Lester Jean (FAU) are currently tearing it up at the Texans camp right now, threatening Kevin Walter for the 2nd spot as WR.

tollivier wont even touch 65 i want to see herzlich

larkyyyyy 08-06-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_ZomBevo (Post 2042695196)

Mid 70's LOL? Tolliver will probably be low to mid 50's while lester is somewhere in the 40's

A_ZomBevo 08-06-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcrf (Post 2042695285)
tollivier wont even touch 65 i want to see herzlich

From what I've seen at training camp and the reports, Tolliver is pretty fast and has some good hands. But he seems to lack the agility on the routes. Lester Jean on the other hand, I was just being a tad bit optimistic.

Herzlich, as much as I wanted him for the Texans, would not be as impactful as he was for Boston College. He was astonishing before the cancer nearly derailed his career but last season with BC, he wasn't as terrifying though he was still recovering from the chemotherapy.

warrior7807 08-06-2011 12:44 PM

Pat Devlin will make Miami's roster unless they bring in another vet. he is doing well too from what i hear.

Yeah...THAT Guy 08-06-2011 12:50 PM

Raymond Berry of the Bucs.