Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=500984)

maccerbiggie 08-09-2011 05:25 AM

Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK??

I was wondering if anyone knew if the maden demo was available on the UK marketplace. I assumed it would be because the Madden NFL 11 Demo would be. But I am yet to see it after everyone has begun downloading it. I even searched for it as everyone has mentions.

Thanks

Johns Jets 08-09-2011 05:35 AM

Re: Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK??

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccerbiggie (Post 2042705205)
I was wondering if anyone knew if the maden demo was available on the UK marketplace. I assumed it would be because the Madden NFL 11 Demo would be. But I am yet to see it after everyone has begun downloading it. I even searched for it as everyone has mentions.

Thanks

I'm waiting for it too. Sometimes we just update a bit later. If it's not up by 11:30 or so then it probably won't be out here but I suspect it should be up soon.

Johns Jets 08-09-2011 05:36 AM

Maybe the looters stole it.

Pringles 08-09-2011 05:39 AM

that sucks hope you guys get it maybe the american demo might work for you ?
not sure how that works but you could always make another account using an american addy and zip and then download it i done it on my ps3 to get a racing game they do not offer here in the usa.

ps3 sucks compaired to xbox as far as the demo's you can get if you do not get it right away they remove it after a short period of time.

maccerbiggie 08-09-2011 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johns Jets (Post 2042705230)
I'm waiting for it too. Sometimes we just update a bit later. If it's not up by 11:30 or so then it probably won't be out here but I suspect it should be up soon.

I would be massively disappointed if EA didn't respect us UK fans and give us a chance to play the demo. Surely it will though, considering how much the sport has grown over here!!

MrSkagTrendy 08-09-2011 05:40 AM

It's come up under Titles A-Z but the demo isn't there yet. I'm just gonna create a US account

Carolus Rex 08-09-2011 05:41 AM

Demo only for the US?

Since the demo is up for US user and I can't find it I am thinking that there will be no PAL demo for european users.

Does anyone have any information regarding this? Confirmation one way or the other?

Edit: Sorry, didn't se the thread about UK demo asking the same question.

maccerbiggie 08-09-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pringles (Post 2042705234)
that sucks hope you guys get it maybe the american demo might work for you ?
not sure how that works but you could always make another account using an american addy and zip and then download it i done it on my ps3 to get a racing game they do not offer here in the usa.

ps3 sucks compaired to xbox as far as the demo's you can get if you do not get it right away they remove it after a short period of time.

Haha. I tried doing this already, but it didn't work. I read briefly somewhere that you can only do it 3 times from one xbox. I think I used my last one on the NCAA demo. Will maybe have another attempt in a bit though if I don't see the demo anywhere.