Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How did your first Madden 12 Demo game go? (/forums/showthread.php?t=501120)

Amped 08-09-2011 02:10 PM

How did your first Madden 12 Demo game go?

I know this could be along the lines of the impressions post but I'm just wondering how everyone's first game went? Like the players stats, the difficulty you played on, who you played as, and the final score.
For me I played on All-Madden as the Bears and ended up losing in OT 13-10 because i was stupid and decided to try and throw over charles woodson =/. Should have just kicked the field goal to keep it tied up but it was very exciting. This year's All-Madden is challenging in a different way. Last year's All-Madden to me was rediculous but this year is easier yet still challenging. I ended up not throwing any picks with Cutler but couldn't throw a touchdown either. Aaron Rodgers ended up only rushing one time and threw one TD and 2 INT's (One I caught one handed I thought was pretty sick =P). That touchdown was to Jermichael Finley btw. And my rushing touchdown with forte was the only one I had all game. Ryan Grant was running all over me but for some reason they abandoned the run game as did I (which I shouldnt have because somehow I was doing way better rushing against the Pack rather than throwing). And I don't really mind that the rosters aren't updated on the demo but I really hope they will be by the time the game comes out. Anyways..back on point. How was your guys'/girls' first game? Any crazy moments or anything?

KingJames726 08-09-2011 02:54 PM

Re: How did your first Madden 12 Demo game go?

Pretty Good Im really impressed. I was the packers and aaron rodgers got hurt :( but Matt flynn led us down the field to kick a late field goal and win 17-14.

Amped 08-09-2011 03:06 PM

I was trying to hurt Rodgers the whole game but he just wouldnt stay down haha. I feel like I had a fluke game because I mean with Cutler especially in All-Madden I always seem to throw a pick because of an overthrow or something but I only got sacked a couple times and didnt throw a pick at all it was weird I'm gonna keep playing more to see if there's a difference.

Panicshade 08-09-2011 03:14 PM

I played a game on Pro because I am probably the worst Madden player period. I was doing ok in my opinion based on how I usually play. I led Chicago down the field with 2 minutes to go and got a TD to Olsen on 4th down to take a 10-6 lead. Then Rodgers shredded me and I thought I had them beat but they got a TD on 4th down as well with 12 seconds left to go up 13-10. It was agitating but I am ok with it since I am trying to learn how to play better.

Amped 08-09-2011 03:21 PM

I don't consider myself a great player either. I couldn't play on All-Madden last year I got killed everytime. I just remember winning twice in a row and I felt like a champ and just gave up from then on. This year it looks like I'll be able to play on All-Madden since it gives me a challenge yet I have a 50/50 chance of winning rather than a 10/90 haha I'm trying to develop into a better player as well. For All-Madden I've learned short passes are key following up with runs so just mix it up. For the packers D I just kept going to Olsen most of the time since they LOVE to pass rush. I keep seeing those gold locks of Matthews in my face so I have to give up the ball quick haha.

WildFan22 08-09-2011 03:22 PM

I spent the whole game slowly becoming a believer. The removal of suction animations made a major difference. I was picking apart the Packers with Cutler and neither team ran much but by the end of the game I won 17-10 and I became much more excited for Madden Day.

o6ey 08-09-2011 03:24 PM

i didnt even know the demo is out.... *downloads*

Amped 08-09-2011 03:25 PM

Yes I agree I am more excited for madden this year than I have ever been. I feel its getting more realistic and just overall better. I know I'll have those days where I just want to sell Madden and never play it again but so not as often as I did with Madden 11 haha. I'm gonna tweak around to try and find the perfect settings when the game comes out for the most realistic feel to it. With All-Madden difficulty and the time of each quarter with sliders and all that. I just want the most realistic feel to it.