Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   LB/DE Switch Fixed? (/forums/showthread.php?t=501146)

btemp 08-09-2011 03:17 PM

LB/DE Switch Fixed?

I hadn't read anything about the LB/DE ratings issue being addressed (wherein OLB's like Aaron Maybin go from a 69 OLB to a 85 DE), and was curious if any mention of it had been made. Obviously its not a significant issue, but some way to more accurately reflect the rating of the OLB/DE position would be awesome.

northface28 08-09-2011 03:24 PM

Re: LB/DE Switch Fixed?

Small thing, but I really hope its fixed. Guys lije Maybin, Gholston, etc turn into all pros when in real life they cant sniff a QB.

imskykid 08-09-2011 04:08 PM

To me, it is a big issue, but for the other switch from DE to OLB (ie. drafting a smallish pass rushing for the 3-4 and switching him to OLB a la DeMarcus Ware). Thankfully they've given us the ability to edit ratings within franchise this year so I can make adjustments myself.

TeamBuilder 08-09-2011 04:56 PM

The player doesn't change at all, just the OVR rating and money that the player will sign for.

As long as you're not abusing it by switching 3-4 OLBs to 4-3 DEs and trading them once their OVR is higher, it's like the OP said, "It's not a significant issue."

will12203 08-09-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btemp (Post 2042706778)
I hadn't read anything about the LB/DE ratings issue being addressed (wherein OLB's like Aaron Maybin go from a 69 OLB to a 85 DE), and was curious if any mention of it had been made. Obviously its not a significant issue, but some way to more accurately reflect the rating of the OLB/DE position would be awesome.

WOW an Aaron Maybin mention Go Bills!:freddy: