Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 12: Demo Discussion (video) (/forums/showthread.php?t=501688)

R0M0mentum09 08-10-2011 10:07 PM

Madden NFL 12: Demo Discussion (video)

Attention MODS this is NOT a "impressions" video. In this video I do give SOME impressions, I mostly speak on some bugs and glitches and some features that some are un-aware of! I also am breaking down the kick meter that some are complaining about. . . also every time I have posted this in the impressions thread it's been bottom-paged (I'm looking for feedback). So please MODS let this thread live on. Thank you

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V-734jszQPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is just my opinion, nothing factual (with the exception of a few things). I hope this thread isn't locked as I'd really appreciate feedback (my 1st video). I know it ran kinda long. . . a lot to discuss. Hope this is informative, it's not really a Madden NFL 12 impressions video (that's why I didn't post it in the stickied thread) more so just an overall look and discussing some issues/much discussed topics with the game. I'm not trying to say I'm for or against this game, and I'm certainly not trying to sway people one way or another. That being said I hope you all enjoy!

Update: I've since learned that quick audibles (right stick) on both offense and defense are in the game. You just have to press "x" twice then press the right stick in the direction you wish to audible (example right stick up = quick pass). Kinda hidden feature but nonetheless extremely useful!

DorneyDave86 08-10-2011 10:12 PM

Re: Madden NFL 12: Demo Discussion (video)

Oh good another YouTube video. Not enough of those.

R0M0mentum09 08-10-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DorneyDave86 (Post 2042712921)
Oh good another YouTube video. Not enough of those.

Comment with a purpose, back to your cave now troll ;)

Evan_OS 08-10-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R0M0mentum09 (Post 2042712899)
Attention MODS this is NOT a "impressions" video. In this video I do give SOME impressions

This is when I backed out of the thread.

Cre8 08-10-2011 11:08 PM

Hmmm... Freedom of speech I guess...?:flag::nocomprende:

RGmoney 08-10-2011 11:12 PM

You have had this thread closed once before, by Millennium no less: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-12-video.html

If you want feedback, post this in your personal OS blog and put a link to it in your sig.

Closed