Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it (/forums/showthread.php?t=501693)

UTVOL54 08-10-2011 10:21 PM

Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it

In our Online Dynasty, we moved some teams around to different conferences. Oklahoma and Oklahoma state are now in different conferences, but the game still has them scheduled to play in week 15 (conference title week). When I try to edit the schedule, it shows that the game is locked and it won't let me edit it to make it an open week.

Has anyone experienced this, and if so is there a way to change it? If not, will this affect conference title week if either oklahoma or OK state end up making their respective conference title games?

Thanks in advance!

bccards13 08-10-2011 10:44 PM

Re: Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it

I've never seen this but I would assume its because the game locks certain rivalry games to always be played at a certain time. Just like you most likely couldn't edit Texas vs Texas A&M or USC vs UCLA.

UTVOL54 08-10-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bccards13 (Post 2042713064)
I've never seen this but I would assume its because the game locks certain rivalry games to always be played at a certain time. Just like you most likely couldn't edit Texas vs Texas A&M or USC vs UCLA.

That's what I suspected too, but I can edit Texas vs Texas AM ( as they are in different conferences too in our OD ) ... I just tried this in offline dynasty and the same thing happens. Won't let me edit the week 15 OKLA vs OKLA STgame.

Weird.

JayD 08-10-2011 11:00 PM

schedules for every team get out of whack when you use custom conferences. You would think they would of tested this but what did they test.........

gamemaster-2005 08-11-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2042713143)
schedules for every team get out of whack when you use custom conferences. You would think they would of tested this but what did they test.........

This ^^^^^ when you make changes to conferences this crap happens. Its ******** because after year one I want to move TCU to big east and Nevada Hawaii and Fresno State to mountain west like in real life.

Tovarich 08-11-2011 10:14 PM

Did you try re-generating the schedule. I think it's R1? on PS3

BA2929 08-11-2011 11:15 PM

I believe the schedule is wrong. Week 15 is a week for actual games. The week after that is a title game. That's the case for me in my dynasty and I'm in the Big 12. It SAYS Week 15 is the Big 12 Title game, but in reality its a BYE week and the title game is the week after.