Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   More accurate ratings, who do you think is to low/high? (/forums/showthread.php?t=501842)

sportsgamer21 08-11-2011 09:02 AM

More accurate ratings, who do you think is to low/high?

I already know i will be editing the rosters before i start my franchise and im just wondering what will you be doing to who. Basicly, what teams/players are you making edits to? I already can see my NY Giants got low balled again. Here are my suggestions to you for them. Ahmad Bradshaw only had more YD's, YD's/G, YD's/A, TD's, 20+ YD's, 1st DN's, and less attempts than Ray Rice and Peyton Hillis(Hillis had more TD's) yet he has a 85 and they have 90's+. Hakeem Nicks is one of the best up and coming WR's in the league and i ain't even gunna get into his stats. yet his ovr went down from 91 to 89 somehow? Jerrel Jernigan, WR, was drafted because he is an amazing KR who reminds people of Desean Jackson with his speed and quickness, he only has 90 speed, that should be 96-97. Eli should be a 90. The into's wasn't his fault, literally like 12 of them were off WR's hands. Victor Cruz is GOD, watch his performance against the Jets. He is competeing for the #3 spot which the giants use ALOT, he should be a 66-68. Tyler Sash is the camp mvp so far. He is performing AMAZING, i had the oppurtunity to watch him and OMG. he should be a 66-69 and i think he will be in the 70's when the roster updates start happening in the regular season. What are your suggestions for your teams? I wanna make this a good franchise because i mite make it a youtube series.......the ahmad bradshaw rating REALLY makes me mad tho