Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Quick Audibles (/forums/showthread.php?t=501881)

StumpyJones 08-11-2011 11:31 AM

Quick Audibles

would it be possible to patch quick audibles to map to the R-pad or buttons? My friends and I play on the same system all of the time, and it's really annoying that they can see what the quick audible is since you have to scroll to select it. It especially hurts when running a tournament.

StumpyJones 08-27-2011 02:04 AM

Re: Quick Audibles

So... has anyone figured out a way to do quick audibles? Someone mentioned earlier in the demo you could do something like X X D-pad, but as soon as I press X on the retail, it pulls up the audible menu, which defeats the whole purpose (and yes, I have strategy quick pad on).

cgalligan 08-27-2011 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StumpyJones (Post 2042714556)
would it be possible to patch quick audibles to map to the R-pad or buttons? My friends and I play on the same system all of the time, and it's really annoying that they can see what the quick audible is since you have to scroll to select it. It especially hurts when running a tournament.

I agreed, I'm not sure why they took it off of the Right stick...

I have a solution for you though... When you wanna select your quick audible, press and hold X(A on 360) and then you can cycle up and down... When you release the X/A button, you will pick the audible you originally pressed X/A on... Make sense? Its like the old "bluff play" playcalling thing from years past...

Hope this helps.

StumpyJones 08-27-2011 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgalligan (Post 2042771782)
I agreed, I'm not sure why they took it off of the Right stick...

I have a solution for you though... When you wanna select your quick audible, press and hold X(A on 360) and then you can cycle up and down... When you release the X/A button, you will pick the audible you originally pressed X/A on... Make sense? Its like the old "bluff play" playcalling thing from years past...

Hope this helps.

Not nearly as good as the old system, but this will help during tournaments. Thanks!

R0M0mentum09 08-27-2011 10:43 AM

Quick audibles are in the game guys, you just have to press X+X then the right stick in the corresponding direction your used to (ex. up=quick pass down=run etc.) to reset to your original play press X+X then left trigger. . . hope I helped!

StumpyJones 08-27-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R0M0mentum09 (Post 2042772115)
Quick audibles are in the game guys, you just have to press X+X then the right stick in the corresponding direction your used to (ex. up=quick pass down=run etc.) to reset to your original play press X+X then left trigger. . . hope I helped!

You rock! Thank you, sir.