Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Pitt vs. Bal vid (/forums/showthread.php?t=501900)

illwill10 08-11-2011 12:35 PM

Pitt vs. Bal vid

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/EAvfXEPXCzc?version=3 allowScriptAccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-71frA8BI5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elements 08-11-2011 12:53 PM

Re: Pitt vs. Bal vid

THe Game still looks fast, The Computer is Set to All Pro (You cant Tell by the Kick Meter), and User vs. COmputer!

The graphics look great, and you could argue that it looks a little more polished but at the End of the day it's still EA Football's mechanics and animations. And we all know they are far from lifelike movement!

spankdatazz22 08-11-2011 01:12 PM

Good find. I agree w/your point about EA football mechanics and animations; really no getting past those unfortunately. But stiff animations aside, it does look a little better than the demo imo. Most of the hits looked hard without being over the top hit-stick-ish; tackles were smooth; didn't see a lot of players mirroring each other's animations as is evident in the demo. Don't like the running animations but can't do much about that at this point. Presentation camera cuts seem better than in the demo

at23steelers 08-11-2011 01:25 PM

The game looks really good. Sad to see the Steelers pass D get roughed up like that though, haha. The presentation is really good, and the gameplay for the most part was solid. I did see the RB fall a few yards which was disappointing. Also, the announcing is better than last year but their is still a few things that are poorly done. For one, listen to Chris and Gus at 8:44 of the 2nd quarter. What they are announcing is WAY different than what's actually going on, it's almost laughable. Also, Gus announcing the score at halftime with all the pausing was disappointing. Overall though, looks much improved over last year!!

Broncos86 08-11-2011 01:39 PM

Looks delicious to me.

LambertandHam 08-12-2011 04:21 AM

:bump:

Just wish they had Zombie Nation after the Steelers score. Oh man am I going to love this game.

BlackJackRabbit 08-12-2011 09:30 AM

The halftime show is still meh. It's repetitive. Every time ( and you also can see this in the demo) the middle, or inside backer, is waving his arms (in slow motion) in an attempt to amp up the crowd or his teammates. Is it really that hard to have several variances in the position of the player, as well as the movement that he is doing ?

The game is better, but it's half-a**ed things like this that has plagued the Madden series for this entire generation.

7points 08-12-2011 09:55 AM

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...irst-half.html