Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo) (/forums/showthread.php?t=501954)

AliQuickk 08-11-2011 03:55 PM

Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo)

Anyone noticing a whole lot of dropped picks in the Madden 12 demo???? It's out of hand, and this is on ALL-MADDEN so there should be more picks then dropped, doesn't make much sense. In Madden 11 there were all kinds of dropped picks, and now it seems worse.

Aside from that the demo IMO plays great. Great fluidity, manual control is on point, presentation seems good, etc etc.

Yeah...THAT Guy 08-11-2011 04:01 PM

Re: Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo)

Less dropped INTs in the demo than there was in Madden 11 for sure. In 11, if it wasn't a user pick, it was almost always dropped for me.

Elements 08-11-2011 04:17 PM

I definitely noticed that. A majority of my game is based around user picks and going the other way for Pick 6's and I can't seem to hold on to the ball. It comes right to me and I drop it! WTF

This game is rough in a lot of areas, and if i talk about it any more I'm going to rant and I dont want to do that either!

AliQuickk 08-11-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elements (Post 2042715708)
I definitely noticed that. A majority of my game is based around user picks and going the other way for Pick 6's and I can't seem to hold on to the ball. It comes right to me and I drop it! WTF

This game is rough in a lot of areas, and if i talk about it any more I'm going to rant and I dont want to do that either!

Yeah me too.

As far as the game goes I love it, the controls are so fluid... but it doesn't do much if you keep dropping easy picks. It's out of hand how many I've dropped. Maybe it's different in a head 2 head game.

AliQuickk 08-12-2011 12:52 PM

Any others notice this?

nyg92fan 08-12-2011 01:27 PM

I have noticed it as well. It seems if the user is a playing any player on defense, it seems like the defense rarely makes plays such as INT's or sacks. But if you let the CPU handle the players and dont do anything, the INT's and sacks tend to happen more?? Also when the user is playing offense the CPU is quick and easy to get a INT's or sacks against you.. It's really strange.. Madden.. you want to like it but its just seems to full of issues..

aholbert32 08-12-2011 02:00 PM

demo thread...locked.