Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   EA SPORTS Live-Eagles vs. PAts (/forums/showthread.php?t=502275)

jpdavis82 08-12-2011 03:00 PM

Re: EA SPORTS Live-Eagles vs. PAts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHolliday (Post 2042719312)
This does not look much different than 11 from the vids. Hopefully it feels different.

Ill wait.

Did you play the demo? This feels quite a bit different than Madden 11

greenegt 08-12-2011 03:00 PM

Looks like a lot of fun. These last few weeks of waiting are rough!

JeremyShanfield 08-12-2011 03:29 PM

I find it amazing that in the E3 videos thread, the videos of the Eagles/Saints looked soooooooooooo much better than these latest ones and the demo. How is it that they seem to show the ability to take 2 steps forward, only to take 4 steps backwards when the final product is released.

jpdavis82 08-12-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyShanfield (Post 2042719436)
I find it amazing that in the E3 videos thread, the videos of the Eagles/Saints looked soooooooooooo much better than these latest ones and the demo. How is it that they seem to show the ability to take 2 steps forward, only to take 4 steps backwards when the final product is released.

What about those videos looked so much better than this? I'm not doubting you I just can't remember those particular videos because it's been a while since I have seen them.

So Cal 08-12-2011 06:39 PM

From this video is just really shows met that I will be playing with the gamespeed set on slow. Not sure what other changes, but out the box it will change to slow...looks alot more fluid.

JeremyShanfield 08-12-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042720028)
What about those videos looked so much better than this? I'm not doubting you I just can't remember those particular videos because it's been a while since I have seen them.

Not exactly sure, maybe it had to do with the game speed. Could also have to do with the camera angles. The camera seemed to zoom in more in those E3 videos which maybe just showed off the animations more.

jpdavis82 08-12-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyShanfield (Post 2042720509)
Not exactly sure, maybe it had to do with the game speed. Could also have to do with the camera angles. The camera seemed to zoom in more in those E3 videos which maybe just showed off the animations more.

You can always play on zoomed camera, but also they were skipping through all of the presentation stuff to save time.

spit_bubble 08-12-2011 08:45 PM

Very first play... Slot receiver is ignored by the defense pre-snap...

Man I hope this issue is high on the priority list, because it's starting to annoy me a lot more than it should.