Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   All Pro on Madden 12 demo=super cpu lbs and dbs? (/forums/showthread.php?t=502316)

NFLfan80 08-12-2011 03:48 PM

All Pro on Madden 12 demo=super cpu lbs and dbs?

I'm playing on normal speed and holy cow the bears lbs and cbs react like Superman. I have guys wide open, I do bullet passes with Rodgers and it either gets picked or batted down. And even lobs when a guy is wide open gets picked or batted. I've managed to win some but the reaction by the cpu on normal speed on all pro is insane.

the_future420 08-12-2011 04:07 PM

Re: All Pro on Madden 12 demo=super cpu lbs and dbs?

I've played about 15 games of the demo using the Bears only on slow speed and haven't seen more than MAYBE one play where I felt the LB's were superhuman. I've been pleasantly surprised with the realism on D.

Edit: I'm on All-Pro as well.

NFLfan80 08-12-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_future420 (Post 2042719587)
I've played about 15 games of the demo using the Bears only on slow speed and haven't seen more than MAYBE one play where I felt the LB's were superhuman. I've been pleasantly surprised with the realism on D.

Edit: I'm on All-Pro as well.

Maybe I'll try slow. I've been on normal speed.

Lakers 24 7 08-12-2011 04:17 PM

I haven't noticed any cheating by the DB's or LB's on All Madden, so I'm sure All Pro would be the same in that regard. The thing is certain LB's are good in coverage and the window of opportunity in the NFL is extremely small. I think Madden finally has that right this year, you really have to time your passes well and ensure that there's a legit window there. You can't fit the ball into spaces that QB's wouldn't be able to in real life anymore.

NFLfan80 08-12-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7 (Post 2042719615)
I haven't noticed any cheating by the DB's or LB's on All Madden, so I'm sure All Pro would be the same in that regard. The thing is certain LB's are good in coverage and the window of opportunity in the NFL is extremely small. I think Madden finally has that right this year, you really have to time your passes well and ensure that there's a legit window there. You can't fit the ball into spaces that QB's wouldn't be able to in real life anymore.

That's what I've been trying to do but guys like Zack Bowman react extremely fast like Deion Sanders. But when I'm on D, the Packers DB stand around. It's really weird. Like I said I've been on normal speed so maybe slow will fix that.

BlackJackRabbit 08-12-2011 04:30 PM

They really need to set the default speed to slow, and while they're at it, they can set the speed threshold to 35. Without doing those two things the game plays to fast and arcade like.

Also, has anyone out there been having too much success ? I've put up 50 points on both the Bears and Packers on All-Madden. Maybe it's my imagination, or maybe it's the DPP, but it's seems that once you get ahead of teams, games can really get out of hand. For example, I was getting drilled by the Packers to the point where I quit and started another game, and then I drilled the Packers 51-10.

the_future420 08-12-2011 04:41 PM

Out of the 15 or so games that I played, I only saw one get out of hand, the final score was 34-0 Green Bay. I fumbled the opening kickoff and it was returned for a TD and I through a couple pick 6's as well. It was just one of those games that felt like everything went wrong from the opening coin toss.

Outside of that, I've had a nice mix of games, a couple 3-0, 6-3 types games and some higher scoring games although I've lost most of them. I feel the game has a good flow or feel to it and I really get the any given sunday feel that I can win or lose each game depending on how things shake out.

NFLfan80 08-12-2011 04:44 PM

So I take it slow speed is the best speed to play on?