Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Chicago Bears Field (/forums/showthread.php?t=502769)

UMhester04 08-13-2011 10:05 PM

Chicago Bears Field

Is there a way that they can fix the vertical lines in the field? Or is this pretty much the way it's gonna be until next year.

I couldn't remember if I actually saw them in real life before or not but I am watching the pre season game right now and they definitely are not there.

jpdavis82 08-13-2011 10:14 PM

Re: Chicago Bears Field

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMhester04 (Post 2042724242)
Is there a way that they can fix the vertical lines in the field? Or is this pretty much the way it's gonna be until next year.

I couldn't remember if I actually saw them in real life before or not but I am watching the pre season game right now and they definitely are not there.

May not be there because it's preseason

EccentricMeat 08-13-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042724263)
May not be there because it's preseason

The problem to me isn't that there is vertical lines, it's just that the lines are very distinct. If they make the lines a little harder to see, the field would look great.

Polo Bandit 08-14-2011 01:04 AM

If I remember right, City of Chicago isn't interested in letting EA use the license to the stadium in the game so it's inaccurate on purpose.

jpdavis82 08-14-2011 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo Bandit (Post 2042724671)
If I remember right, City of Chicago isn't interested in letting EA use the license to the stadium in the game so it's inaccurate on purpose.

They gave them the naming rights this year, that's one of the main reasons they chose the Bears for the demo. The stadium used to be inaccurate with different scoreboards and lights on each endzone. However, this year it's almost spot on, the only thing I have noticed that is just a little off is the scoreboard on the "Bears" endzone needs to move to the right just a little. I haven't found anything else inaccurate about it this year. Even the stadium shot in the pregame is spot on, with the highways, parking lots, surrounding structures, everything is in the right place.

crob8822 08-14-2011 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042724696)
They game them the naming rights this year, that's one of the main reasons they chose the Bears for the demo. The stadium used to be inaccurate with different scoreboards and lights on each endzone. However, this year it's almost spot on, the only thing I have noticed that is just a little off is the scoreboard on the "Bears" endzone needs to move to the right just a little. I haven't found anything else inaccurate about it this year. Even the stadium shot in the pregame is spot on, with the highways, parking lots, surrounding structures, everything is in the right place.

Your observation is right-on even the Metra tracks along with their repair shops which are across the Outer Drive is accurate.