Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   hoping the draft classes aren't suped up like crazy again (/forums/showthread.php?t=502833)

cowboysfan440 08-14-2011 02:29 AM

hoping the draft classes aren't suped up like crazy again

way to many 90 speed LBs and DEs
short defensive and offensive linemen are not very common
big time receiving threat tight ends do not come out every year
to many under 5'8 but good RB's too

illwill10 08-14-2011 02:39 AM

Re: hoping the draft classes aren't suped up like crazy again

I think you can edit every player in Franchise now. So, you can lower the rookies ratings. I will make the highest rookie 85 at the most, maybe 82

cowboysfan440 08-14-2011 02:42 AM

yeah its kool for offline but online franchise ya can't everyone picks up these super fast LBs that are like 40OVR

Roncatto 08-14-2011 06:52 AM

Did i not read somewhere that they realised that the previous classes were a bit too suped up and have toned it down this year and made it more about potential and how they are managed in the game? Ie performance related growth?

Bootzilla 08-14-2011 08:43 AM

I hope they figured this out too. In NCAA it looks like they got their ht/wt/speed for recruiting classes into a more reasonable range.

Madden had far too many 5'11 d-linemen. Too many MLBs that run 4.4. Too many WRs that ran crazy 4.19's. Too many guards that ran 4.6.

JeriousNorwood 08-14-2011 02:14 PM

I hope this is addressed as well. Draft classes were fun until I realized how overpowered they were. They should be like how rookies are in Madden now. If a player is picked in the 5th round they are typically in the low 60s overall. This should be similar in the Madden draft classes. I think they make it faaaar too easy for you to find that "Marques Colston" in the draft.

Ny17Jets 08-14-2011 03:25 PM

Quick Question, why hasnt madden put in the new draft class automatically. I understand you can get it from NCAA and it would take away their money but come on, thats bologna!

Ja109 08-14-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood (Post 2042725865)
I hope this is addressed as well. Draft classes were fun until I realized how overpowered they were. They should be like how rookies are in Madden now. If a player is picked in the 5th round they are typically in the low 60s overall. This should be similar in the Madden draft classes. I think they make it faaaar too easy for you to find that "Marques Colston" in the draft.

I like how you put it but i still want to see like late round gems sorta like Tom Brady and maybe have a pool of undrafted free agents that could be a Future pro bowler (James Harrison) or one that doesn't amount to anything at all. The only problem I see with that is that there would be way to many of those gems maybe like 3-4 at most in a class? It would also be cool if it could be implemented in the Ncaa Class also.