Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   OS Radio Show -- Replay of WWE '12 Talk and so much more!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=503457)

RaychelSnr 08-17-2011 12:48 PM

OS Radio Show -- Replay of WWE '12 Talk and so much more!!

Last night's show was pretty darned solid, and if you happen to be a fan of WWE video games we have A LOT of info about the upcoming WWE '12 game jam-packed in within the show from last night!

Official Show Description: Chris and Christian are back to talk Madden NFL 12, the NCAA bug saga, and so much more. We will also be joined by Scott Burress (aka ExtremeGamer) for his thoughts on WWE '12! Were going to cover a ton of topics AND take your phone calls. Thats right, look out world!

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf" quality="best" flashvars="audioUrl=http://upload.operationsports.com/podcasts/OSRadioShow81611.mp3" width="500" height="27"></embed>

Gramps91 08-17-2011 04:16 PM

This is the first time I've ever listened to the radio show and I've been following this website for over a year but I thought it was very entertaining and I'm excited to hear that WWE 12 sounds that good. I've been following WWE games for years and thought that last years game was a little disappointing as well. So to hear these guys say that they agree and that this years is a lot better gives me a lot of hope for that game.

RaychelSnr 08-17-2011 04:25 PM

Thanks!! I think Christian and Scott both feel the game is much better than prior years and that's probably enough for me to get on board as well. Can't wait to finally give it a play through in the coming months!!

jyoung 08-17-2011 05:15 PM

Vader was on Boy Meets World?

How did I miss that episode? :brickwall

Gramps91 08-17-2011 08:47 PM

yea Vader is on like 3 episodes. 1 in the second season. One in the third season and one in the fourth season. Don't kill me or hate on me or anything but I grew up with that show and every episode is like engraved into my memory. I'm in college and I still wake up most mornings and watch it. lol

soohoot59 09-07-2011 07:38 AM

Re: OS Radio Show -- Replay of WWE '12 Talk and so much more!!

Thanks!! I think Christian and Scott both feel the game is much better than prior years and that's probably enough for me to get on board as well.