Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   UK Season Pass Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=504740)

maccerbiggie 08-25-2011 03:08 AM

UK Season Pass Question

Here in the UK, Madden 12 for some reason has been pushed back to September 2nd.

Does this mean that it will be available for download on August 29th via season pass?

I have yet to see anyone mention this, including information released by EA in regards to the UK releases date.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

psycho_turtle43 08-25-2011 03:17 AM

Re: UK Season Pass Question

Hey buddy, on the website it says 28th of august, 6am CET for Europe.

merchant1874 08-25-2011 05:25 AM

Yeah I can confirm this. Bought it yesterday although my countdown clock indicates 12pm on the 28th.

What I'd like to know is will uk 360 users get NCAA 13 next year?

MachoMyers 08-25-2011 05:51 AM

No NCAA in the UK. It isn't part of the deal.

I'm off next week so I may even go for this instead of waiting until Friday.

ukredskin 08-25-2011 05:55 AM

guys if you have a us psn account you can get it this weekend,i have one due to me playing NCAA and wanting online access etc.
obviously it runs out before the game comes out here but its a chance to have a few games before.
just a quick question..is anyone else getting the american version? ie ntsc.
ive decided to this year as us in europe miss out on all the great stuff like rosters etc the guys make on here with the pal version due to the stupid Bles for europe and blu for the states thing they do.

MachoMyers 08-25-2011 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukredskin (Post 2042762686)
guys if you have a us psn account you can get it this weekend,i have one due to me playing NCAA and wanting online access etc.
obviously it runs out before the game comes out here but its a chance to have a few games before.
just a quick question..is anyone else getting the american version? ie ntsc.
ive decided to this year as us in europe miss out on all the great stuff like rosters etc the guys make on here with the pal version due to the stupid Bles for europe and blu for the states thing they do.

What is this? I am new to the UK and this will be my first EU version of Madden. I can't download roster updates???

psycho_turtle43 08-25-2011 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier12 (Post 2042762689)
What is this? I am new to the UK and this will be my first EU version of Madden. I can't download roster updates???

Nah you can, I'm aussie and always have been able too :y1:

MachoMyers 08-25-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_turtle43 (Post 2042762690)
Nah you can, I'm aussie and always have been able too :y1:

Good stuff. I would probably go for it if it allowed me to play right until release but it cuts out early Thursday morning.

EDIT: Nevermind. PS3 not supported in Europe. EA not interested in money? That seems strange.