Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   just found hidden team (/forums/showthread.php?t=504850)

fatleg3 08-25-2011 05:18 PM

just found hidden team video proof

There is a hidden team in madden. The team is called Madden NFL 12 Developers. The only way to get them is by going to the team select screen and keep hitting random until you get them. You can not get them by cycling through the teams. I found them on accident. I was bout to start a game and didnt care who i played so i hit random team and this team popped up. I was like where did this come from so i went to the rosters screen to see them but they were not there so i went back to team select screen and cycled through the teams to see team again and couldnt find them. I was baffled because i didnt know how i got them the first time. I searched these forums and google for them or a secret team and found no mention of them at all. then i dawned on me to try hitting random cause thats what i was doing the first time and low and behold i came upon them again.

They have a team rating of 99 they play at aloha stadium.

Going through the rosters i have seen donny moore, ian cummings, phil frazier and there is a girl kicker. Those are the only developers i know. They also have pretty goofy pics .

http://youtu.be/TUkfhG3DDPk

Shroom 08-25-2011 05:22 PM

Re: just found hidden team

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatleg3 (Post 2042765017)
There is a hidden team in madden. The team is called Madden NFL 12 Developers. The only way to get them is by going to the team select screen and keep hitting random until you get them. You can not get them by cycling through the teams. I found them on accident. I was bout to start a game and didnt care who i played so i hit random team and this team popped up. I was like where did this come from so i went to the rosters screen to see them but they were not there so i went back to team select screen and cycled through the teams to see team again and couldnt find them. I was baffled because i didnt know how i got them the first time. I searched these forums and google for them or a secret team and found no mention of them at all. then i dawned on me to try hitting random cause thats what i was doing the first time and low and behold i came upon them again.

They have a team rating of 99 they play at aloha stadium.

Going through the rosters i have seen donny moore, ian cummings, phil frazier and there is a girl kicker. Those are the only developers i know. They also have pretty goofy pics .

I will post a vid if anyone want me to

Yes, you should definately post a vid.

martz28 08-25-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shroom (Post 2042765035)

yeah I wanna see this too
and maybe some of those goofy pics

fatleg3 08-25-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shroom (Post 2042765035)

Ok. i will as soon as the other one im doing finishes

Phinfan88 08-25-2011 05:37 PM

where you get your copy in Fla?

fatleg3 08-25-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phinfan88 (Post 2042765106)
where you get your copy in Fla?

I got it off ebay.

Im making the video now

imskykid 08-25-2011 07:51 PM

Those uniforms look pretty cool (number style, helmet/jersey pattern). Are some of those options available for CAT or are they just special for their DEV team?

infemous 08-25-2011 09:53 PM

sick find dude!!!!!