Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Ok guys apparently we cannot edit player's appearance so here's what we need to do (/forums/showthread.php?t=504910)

jpdavis82 08-25-2011 09:37 PM

Ok guys apparently we cannot edit player's appearance so here's what we need to do

Tweet @Mysportsphotog and @RyanFerwerda

@Mysportsphotog is the Creative Director, but Ryan Ferwerda is the one who told all of us we would be able to edit player's appearance in this video chat right here at E3 at the 4:13 mark.

http://live-event.ea.com/e3/chat/madden

We need to let these guys know that we don't appreciate being told one thing and then it end up being another. Please do this tastefully and with respect to these guys as human beings, but we need to try and get this fixed in a patch. I know NCAA got edit ratings in a patch by the community complaining about it.

I think if enough people tweet these guys they will hopefully try and fix this with a patch.

DNMHIII 08-25-2011 09:40 PM

Re: Ok guys apparently we cannot edit player's appearance so here's what we need to d

Can you be a little more specific with the details of what can and can't be edited.

WadeWilson2099 08-25-2011 09:43 PM

Re: Ok guys apparently we cannot edit player's appearance so here's what we need to d

Yea, what exactly can't be edited? If its build, hair etc, that i can at least swallow as that was the case last year. However if its things like equipment, well then thats a whole 'nother ball game.

jpdavis82 08-25-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WadeWilson2099 (Post 2042766284)
Yea, what exactly can't be edited? If its build, hair etc, that i can at least swallow as that was the case last year. However if its things like equipment, well then thats a whole 'nother ball game.

Appearance. Yeah equipment can be.

jpdavis82 08-25-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNMHIII (Post 2042766274)
Can you be a little more specific with the details of what can and can't be edited.

Appearance meaning height, weight, faces, hair. I know it's not a big deal to some, but I hate seeing things like DeAngelo Williams without dreads and stuff like that.

WadeWilson2099 08-25-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042766290)
Appearance. Yeah equipment can be.

Eh, that was the case last year, still REALLY lame though, but at least we can still alter the equipment. I wouldn't get the game if i couldn't edit equipment

WadeWilson2099 08-25-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042766300)
Appearance meaning height, weight, faces, hair. I know it's not a big deal to some, but I hate seeing things like DeAngelo Williams without dreads and stuff like that.

Yea i agree man. As a Panthers fan thats irksome. I mean the dude has had long hair for a few seasons now, you'd of thought they could get it right by now. Ah well...

Spanky 08-25-2011 09:59 PM

Can't they fix appearance issues in roster updates? If people submit a list to them.