Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   accelerated clock in offline franchise? (/forums/showthread.php?t=505083)

gerg1234 08-26-2011 05:13 PM

accelerated clock in offline franchise?

So I want to start my Bears franchise...15 minute qtrs with accelerated clock to 12 seconds...but I can't find the option to do so.

I have it set to 12 seconds in the main menu options, but it does not work in my franchise....and I can't seem to find the option anywhere.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

MrJ2006 08-26-2011 05:19 PM

Re: accelerated clock in offline franchise?

Don't know what's going on but mine worked fine after I did it in the main menu. Try saving your profile

gerg1234 08-26-2011 05:24 PM

nope....that wasn't it. It works in Exhibition but not in Franchise.

Even with a saved profile when I start the Franchise it's default quarter length is 5 minutes...so I don't know what is going on.

Danimal 08-26-2011 05:38 PM

I have the same issue I have mine set to 14 seconds on the run off but it is at 20 in franchise mode. There is no option to set it in franchise mode which is ridiculous and it doesn't appear to carry over.

gerg1234 08-26-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danimal (Post 2042769592)
I have the same issue I have mine set to 14 seconds on the run off but it is at 20 in franchise mode. There is no option to set it in franchise mode which is ridiculous and it doesn't appear to carry over.

I was just about to post that this is what's going on. I wanted mine set to 15 seconds....so i figured it wasn't working. But you're right. It's 20 seconds and you can't change it.

Unbelievable :34:

Danimal 08-26-2011 05:44 PM

I just had it confirmed that it 20 second auto run off by default and no way to change it. This comes from Bill Abner who got it from Josh Looman.

Unbelievable isn't the word I would choose for this. Really no tester of community day guy say this and thought that's not going to be good?

JayD 08-26-2011 05:47 PM

it is pretty ridiculous that they give you the option to customize the run off but not for franchise. Isn't the accelerated clock pretty much used in franchise mode anyway, unbelievable!

gerg1234 08-26-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danimal (Post 2042769631)
I just had it confirmed that it 20 second auto run off by default and no way to change it. This comes from Bill Abner who got it from Josh Looman.

Unbelievable isn't the word I would choose for this. Really no tester of community day guy say this and thought that's not going to be good?

thank god I haven't purchased this game yet.

I used 2000 MS points I had off a card for this "season pass"....I'm planning on using it as a rental system....and it's already worth it.