Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How can the game be so differnt offline vs online?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=505198)

sooner1 08-27-2011 12:56 AM

How can the game be so differnt offline vs online??

Offline the game plays great but online on 360 the game plays stuttery and slow as mollases. What is the deal with this?? Last year the game played pretty bad online too. NCAA plays great online why does Madden lag terribly now 2 years in a row? It just baffles me. What you guys think.

Some games are smooth and some arent. Ive also noticed alot of red bars in the lobbies. I can play my buddy flawlessly in ncaa but Madden we get the slowdown stutter.

Gotmadskillzson 08-27-2011 01:03 AM

Re: How can the game be so differnt offline vs online??

1. Your internet connection might be slow.

2. More people play Madden then NCAA, so therefore more people on the servers.

3. Just the 1st day, usually takes a game a week before they know exactly how many servers need to have online for a particular game.

sooner1 08-27-2011 01:09 AM

No my Internet connection is very fast! I have 25 meg download speed. Me and my boy play NCAA and it feels like offline. Now online in madden the game is like bad stuttery framerate and plays like speed is on very very very slow. Madden 11 it did this to us as well, it was the only gm we ever had trouble with. Madden10 between us played great and all NCAA games have been fine.

sooner1 08-27-2011 06:34 AM

Some gms are smooth and most feel slow and underwater

kiz5 08-27-2011 08:46 AM

If both have the game installed, its great. i played my first game without installing it and it was horrible. Have had great games since.

sooner1 08-27-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiz5 (Post 2042771892)
If both have the game installed, its great. i played my first game without installing it and it was horrible. Have had great games since.

Well its the season pass so every one has the game installed. 2 out of my 3 gms were slow stuttery framerate

nccomicfan 08-27-2011 04:04 PM

agreed here, massive lag in the passing and kicking games, makes the game very hard to enjoy or play effectively

mojo6911 08-27-2011 05:21 PM

Online is very slow for me. When I quick find a Ranked Game, it takes forever to check the EA servers and verify the roster to select my team.

Also, the game play is VERY slow and sluggish feeling. Not sure why.