Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet? (/forums/showthread.php?t=505279)

robertw2010 08-27-2011 12:45 PM

Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

I got the game a week early, playing the game in franchise mode...Loving it!!!!

I come in here and read all the negative stuff and the little irritations and how people are making such a huge deal...all I can say is WOW....

I guess I need to stop visiting as this forum right now is as depressing as watching the evening news.

The game is not perfect nor will it ever be.....I am enjoying it and not going to worry about every little issue...

Have fun guys and enjoy the game for what it is....

I guess now I need to prepare to :boxing: because the sky is not falling Chicken Little!!!!!

mf756193 08-27-2011 12:47 PM

Re: Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

Only played the demo so far, but I love Madden 12. I hope all these bad reviews don't make the developers think they're not making progress, because this is definitely a step in the right direction. This game is a hell of a lot more realistic than Madden 11.

Kefka 08-27-2011 12:49 PM

for folks like me whos last madden purchase was 09, this has been fun. the graphics are nice, and the extra depth in franchise mode is just what the doctor ordered.

NFLfan80 08-27-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertw2010 (Post 2042772485)
I got the game a week early, playing the game in franchise mode...Loving it!!!!

I come in here and read all the negative stuff and the little irritations and how people are making such a huge deal...all I can say is WOW....

I guess I need to stop visiting as this forum right now is as depressing as watching the evening news.

The game is not perfect nor will it ever be.....I am enjoying it and not going to worry about every little issue...

Have fun guys and enjoy the game for what it is....

I guess now I need to prepare to :boxing: because the sky is not falling Chicken Little!!!!!

Just got it yesterday using EA pass and I'm liking it a lot. Then again I've always enjoyed Madden lol.

Zastrin 08-27-2011 12:57 PM

Haven't bought Madden since 08, and I am definately buying Madden 12. The gameplay might not be like NFL 2K5, but its football and just have to work around it. What kept me from buying Madden in the past since 08 was the Franchise mode. The Franchise mode will give this game replay value and that is all that I am interested in.

robertw2010 08-27-2011 01:08 PM

I am sorry but I do not hold the NFL 2K5 in as high of regard as some in the forum do..Presentation was great...gameplay lacked alot in my opinion...I watched a friend of my sack a qb 13 times in a game.

I am just stating I have enjoyed both football games from EA this year, nothing is perfect and I have not had some of the issues that some are complaining about.

I am having a blast playing and hope everyone else is too....:woot:

bkrich83 08-27-2011 01:09 PM

If the game is fun, I'll play it. I am still playing this game.

BearClaw 08-27-2011 01:14 PM

Some people need to complain about the smallest things.