Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12... (/forums/showthread.php?t=505350)

hkwforAUTigers 08-27-2011 07:08 PM

For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12...

Which do you prefer? The deadline for $30 trade in is rapidly approaching, and some clear opinions about which the majority prefers would be extremely helpful. Many thanks OS Community.

SteboSSK 08-27-2011 08:11 PM

Re: For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12...

Why pit them against each other? They have something different to offer. Madden is always the superior game tho

Anaxamander 08-27-2011 08:19 PM

From an NCAA guy who usually doesn't get into pro football, Madden 12 plays much, much better out of the box. Now, NCAA 12 might get better with the patch, but I much prefer Madden's gameplay at this point.

hkwforAUTigers 08-27-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteboSSK (Post 2042773987)
Why pit them against each other? They have something different to offer. Madden is always the superior game tho

Im not trying to creat an arguement or pit them against each other really, I just want an opinion as to which OSers prefer. i have to choose whether to keep NCAA or to trade it in for $30 credit towards madden. thanks though, I do have a feeling that madden simply egts more attention, and thus is better.

Any other thoughts?

hkwforAUTigers 08-27-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaxamander (Post 2042774021)
From an NCAA guy who usually doesn't get into pro football, Madden 12 plays much, much better out of the box. Now, NCAA 12 might get better with the patch, but I much prefer Madden's gameplay at this point.

Thanks a ton. Ive heard mixed reviews as to Madden's franchise. how does it stack up to NCAAs Dynasty mode? Thanks so much.

Anaxamander 08-27-2011 08:32 PM

Well, I think I'd prefer the dynasty just because I'm a college football guy. But the Madden dynasty seems pretty solid so far, although I'm not one of those guys who puts it through rigorous tests to make sure stats are precise or contracts are super-realistic.

Edited to add: One thing you have to keep in mind about NCAA is that it has the coaching carousel... which I've yet to be able to use, because I've been waiting on the patch to start my dynasty.

RGmoney 08-27-2011 08:33 PM

You want to have this discussion, take it here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ootball-games/

Closed