Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Injuries are too severe (/forums/showthread.php?t=505465)

DarthRambo 08-28-2011 11:40 AM

Injuries are too severe

Almost every injury in the game is a bad one that puts players out for weeks at a time. I've seen two broken jaws now (Anquan Bolden, and Mike Vick), I've seen broken ribs somehow, and numerous other injuries(no acl or mcl injuries however which is weird). I've turned injuries down to 38 to help cause less injuries since the ones that occur are always severe. Going to tune it down to 35 now.

Don't get me wrong, the amount of injuries is fine in a game, but the severity is just too unrealistic in my opinion. Anyone else feel this way?

kingcrf 08-28-2011 12:22 PM

Re: Injuries are too severe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity120 (Post 2042775920)
Almost every injury in the game is a bad one that puts players out for weeks at a time. I've seen two broken jaws now (Anquan Bolden, and Mike Vick), I've seen broken ribs somehow, and numerous other injuries(no acl or mcl injuries however which is weird). I've turned injuries down to 38 to help cause less injuries since the ones that occur are always severe. Going to tune it down to 35 now.

Don't get me wrong, the amount of injuries is fine in a game, but the severity is just too unrealistic in my opinion. Anyone else feel this way?

no its just that its happening to big name guys more often theres about 20 guys on ir irl

volsman 08-28-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity120 (Post 2042775920)

I turned down the slider to 37 and it seems to work much better. I was seeing same thing u r before I done this

SGMRock 08-28-2011 01:35 PM

I turn injuries off for preseason because of the new way the AI subs players. Playing Calvin Johnson on Special Teams in the 4th quarter!!

I'll probably turn them back on for regular season.

siebs20 08-28-2011 01:35 PM

:y5: wah! ooooooooooh my god!