Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How do you tuck the ball as QB behind LOS??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=505794)

Uped145 08-29-2011 08:36 PM

How do you tuck the ball as QB behind LOS???

and also how do you protect the ball as the qb is running down the field, so he doesn't carry the ball like a loaf of bread?? I heard on the OS radio show there's a button for this, but I've tried every one and the QB still doesn't put the ball under his arm even on option plays or designed QB runs.

ggsimmonds 08-29-2011 08:39 PM

Re: How do you tuck the ball as QB behind LOS???

R1 is to cover the ball while running. I have not heard that it is unusable for QBs.

To tuck the ball behind the line of scrimmage...well you can't. Holding R2 will allow for scrambling but the QB still holds the ball in his palm.

SwsFoe 08-29-2011 08:40 PM

R1? Ten char

poisedjase 08-29-2011 08:41 PM

for xbox 360 should be RT to run with qb behind the line
to protect should be RB that button is to cover up the ball matter who u controling

hope that helps

Uped145 08-29-2011 08:45 PM

Yes I've tried the right trigger and it only works on option plays behind the LOS when I press the RT beyond the line of scrimmage it does nothing and the QB still carries the ball in his hand and not under his arm.

bichettehappens 08-29-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uped145 (Post 2042781819)
Yes I've tried the right trigger and it only works on option plays behind the LOS when I press the RT beyond the line of scrimmage it does nothing and the QB still carries the ball in his hand and not under his arm.

After you cross the LOS, use RB