Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much? (/forums/showthread.php?t=505975)

DreSki 08-30-2011 12:35 PM

Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much?

Im curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this because i just had probably the most frustrating madden game i have ever played happen a few mins ago. Playing as the Raiders against the Browns i literally could not complete a single pass because every throw was way off of where it shoudlve been. Was playing in 14 mph winds in the rain and it was absolutely ridiculous the passes i was missing.

Couldnt complete a single slant, drag, or out route to save my life. I can understand lobs being way off because of the wind but even bullet passes were way off the mark while Colt Mcoy was still hitting his WR's and TE's with consistency. It got to the point where i just said F it and quit because i couldnt move the ball on offense when i wasnt running the ball. I was 0/14 with Jason Cambell by halftime with 3 Ints because the balls refused to go where they were supposed to. And not a single one of the throws were lead passes. Someone please tell me im not the only one experiencing this.

The Amaizen Blue 08-30-2011 01:33 PM

Re: Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much?

I found it to be pretty accurate (but I only played 1 game in 15-20 MPH wind). I actually lost the game off an overthrown pass, but it was with Josh Johnson as the QB so I guess it was at least understandable. It's kinda cool because the receivers come back to the ball when it's underthrown too.