Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   RB not subbing back in game! (/forums/showthread.php?t=506030)

DarthRambo 08-30-2011 03:14 PM

RB not subbing back in game!

It keeps doing this to me...I must be doing something to trigger it but I couldn't tell you what. My RB1 subs out and never comes back in. He all of a sudden was not in when I started a drive. I dunno what is up with it but its annoying!! Anyone know how this is triggered? I had this happen to me in ncaa 12 as well and sorta figure out what triggered it, but can't remember now.

SGMRock 08-30-2011 03:16 PM

Re: RB not subbing back in game!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity120 (Post 2042785213)
It keeps doing this to me...I must be doing something to trigger it but I couldn't tell you what. My RB1 subs out and never comes back in. He all of a sudden was not in when I started a drive. I dunno what is up with it but its annoying!! Anyone know how this is triggered? I had this happen to me in ncaa 12 as well and sorta figure out what triggered it, but can't remember now.

I haven't seen this issue in Madden 12 yet, played about 12 games now I think. Maybe try changing the sub in and out settings to lower? Did you check the injury list. I have had guys get injured this year and not known it until I looked there. Sometimes they get sneaky injuries and you don't even know they happened. :P

DarthRambo 08-30-2011 03:22 PM

I remember now cuz it just happened against the cpu as well. If you have to auto sub your backup RB for ur third string, BEFORE your first string is rested enough to come back in, then you'll never see your first string RB again.

And I assume it could happen to your RB2 if he isn't rested enough to come back in before RB3 is subbed out, then you'll lose RB2. Makes sense? This is exactly what triggers it, cuz I noticed it on NCAA. I just have my auto sub setting too high...wish it wouldn't do that tho cuz the setting is perferct for right amount of carries!

bh446066 08-30-2011 03:26 PM

Have you put this in the bugs/glitches thread? That issue would annoy me to no end.