Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Franchise Copy Files (/forums/showthread.php?t=506036)

niftyjets 08-30-2011 03:27 PM

Franchise Copy Files

I just bought my game but im at work. Can anyone tell me if we can copy franchise files again and be able to use them on others ps3s?

thanks!

SageWonder 08-30-2011 03:34 PM

I have a PlayStation Plus acct, so it would be great if the save wasn't profile locked. My friend and I can use our own profiles while enjoying a real Online Franchise. Cloud Saves FTW!

Posted using the power of knowledge.

newtonfb 08-30-2011 03:34 PM

Re: Franchise Copy Files

I hope so, thats the only way my brother and i play "online franchise" We just save the file and send it back and forth to eachother. Its sad with all the money EA has they cant make online franchise work like its supposed to...its 2011 ..just embarrasing

Qdiddy 08-30-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageWonder (Post 2042785343)
I have a PlayStation Plus acct, so it would be great if the save wasn't profile locked. My friend and I can use our own profiles while enjoying a real Online Franchise. Cloud Saves FTW!

Posted using the power of knowledge.

Great idea thanks, dont know why I didn't think of that, lol!

niftyjets 08-30-2011 04:26 PM

Yeah my buddy and I usually play an offline franchise together. We would email the file to each other and then send it via email and load it using a flash drive but last year was the first time in years we couldnt so i really hope we can do it again

JokersandThieves 09-02-2011 04:36 PM

Did this work???

Can you save your franchise to the cloud service and have someone else retrieve it?

I would love to know, as my brother and I want to play madden again. haven't played it since ps2 days