Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Player likeness fail yet again, and so Does 12.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=506045)

Bills_Nation 08-30-2011 04:21 PM

Re: Player likeness fail yet again, and so Does 12..

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2042785600)
why the hell do people keep saying there is no field degradation??? It's there it just may not be exactly the way you want it. I am sure you're looking for mud all over the field and the field completely worn out by the end of the game but seriously when do you ever see an NFL field become that way? I myself think it is done perfectly and looks great.

I hadn't seen it yet when I posted that, and I was in 2 rain games already.

Gosens6 08-30-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bills_Nation (Post 2042785592)
So as a Bills fan who's team gets no love from EA including stadium are just gonna be a smart ***? typical fanboy.

Fanboy? This is my first time buying Madden in 7 years..

There's an impressions thread for what you're doing..

These aren't even impressions, this is just you bitching about how the Bills players look like created players..

Bills_Nation 08-30-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2042785584)

Oops. Well this is my impression thread. The game disappointed me...

adayinthelife 08-30-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bills_Nation (Post 2042785609)
I'm sure there are others, but when you are the only NFL game in town, you should be expected to please fans of every team out there. Seems the lower teams in the league get the shaft all the time and it's not fair. The endzone's in Buffalo and other stadiums have changed, but not in game, and don't expect them to patch it either. This is what we get hyped for, this game? Seems the demo always delivers with impressive graphics and faces because of the teams involved. EA got me again...

They got you goooooood. I bet they're laughing at you, specifically, right now.

The worst part is the way that they force you to buy their games, I HATE that!

JayD 08-30-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bills_Nation (Post 2042785613)
I hadn't seen it yet when I posted that, and I was in 2 rain games already.

It's there man, again when do you ever see NFL fields become mud holes?

roadman 08-30-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bills_Nation (Post 2042785619)
Oops. Well this is my impression thread. The game disappointed me...

Ummm, no, you don't get personal impression threads.

Helps cut down on the clutter.

Bills_Nation 08-30-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosens6 (Post 2042785616)
Fanboy? This is my first time buying Madden in 7 years..

There's an impressions thread for what you're doing..

These aren't even impressions, this is just you bitching about how the Bills players look like created players..

My apologies for the fanboy comment, pretty much gotta have your guard up in a Madden forum for actually having an opinion. My first time in years buying it too, and look at the bottom of the post, I basically stated what I thought about the game. IT FAILS. Truth be told, it's not worth the money you pay for it plain and simple. Rent it and in a day you will have a year's fix.

cbc72 08-30-2011 04:26 PM

If the player models being accurate are a large problem, then they have come a long way.

To think about playing Madden back on the Genesis (or Tecmo Bowl on Nintendo) and just being happy there were team colored sprites that represented players and your team... and now people complain because faces don't look enough like the players.

Personally, I wouldn't care how any player looked if they could really get a better physics engine in the game that better simulated ball flight, collisions, blocking, player movement... That would be monumental step forward in sports gaming.