Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Custom Playbooks Broken in this game as well (/forums/showthread.php?t=506112)

Hoops737 08-30-2011 06:09 PM

Custom Playbooks Broken in this game as well

Same problem they had with NCAA is in Madden. It's impossible to see what the play is and when you select any play all the players bunch up.

Unbelievable.

Shankssta 08-30-2011 06:13 PM

Re: Custom Playbooks Broken in this game as well

Same old ****, just a different game.

Hoops737 08-30-2011 06:15 PM

Don't worry though! It'll be patched in 1 month and everything will be okay.

:y220a:

jament 08-30-2011 07:33 PM

Next year. An area of focus next year. Like the commentating. And the weather. And the Psychic DBs. And the sound. Madden 13 will be the Best Game Evar!!!!

Too bad you bought Madden 12, though...

shifty_b 08-30-2011 08:19 PM

I don't know why they can't have the playbooks ordered properly when you do custom, every new set of a formation is somewhere separately and everything is random... same problem as NCAA.

beantownbruins 08-30-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoops737 (Post 2042786223)
Don't worry though! It'll be patched in 1 month and everything will be okay.

:y220a:

Well they will say it will be patched in a month. Then a month will roll around and we will have no word of a patch, so we will have to wait for another 3 weeks wondering why the patch hasn't come out yet. Then finally we will be told it is going through Microsoft and it will be out within 2 weeks. So it's really a month, plus 3 weeks, plus 2 more weeks. Quality business EA runs.

Stupendamatic 08-30-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifty_b (Post 2042786833)
I don't know why they can't have the playbooks ordered properly when you do custom, every new set of a formation is somewhere separately and everything is random... same problem as NCAA.

this is the problems I'm having.

I have 2 different shotgun formation tabs that have all the different sets instead of them being all in one tab. Same issue with "strong" formation sets.

Then with the defense it all gets out of order and I added dime D and it's listed as sub.

shifty_b 08-30-2011 09:33 PM

Seems like they could have figured this out some time during the testing phase, but I guess we are the beta testers here...