Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   PROBLEM the names from ncaa rosters not showing up in 12' draft? (/forums/showthread.php?t=506192)

parkstbully 08-30-2011 09:55 PM

PROBLEM the names from ncaa rosters not showing up in 12' draft?

i downloaded the rosters with there real names for ncaa 12, so i sim a franchise (tried to draft a. luck to skins) it asks if i wanna import my ncaa roster, i select yes i choose my file everything seems good until i get to draft dont see any my uploaded players names or even any players from ncaa.. there was no qb in draft from stanford... u know luck should b 1st pick in draft he should been on the draft board.. has anybody had this problem need help figuring this out madden fam... :34:

drifterbub 08-30-2011 10:32 PM

Re: PROBLEM the names from ncaa rosters not showing up in 12' draft?

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkstbully (Post 2042787305)
i downloaded the rosters with there real names for ncaa 12, so i sim a franchise (tried to draft a. luck to skins) it asks if i wanna import my ncaa roster, i select yes i choose my file everything seems good until i get to draft dont see any my uploaded players names or even any players from ncaa.. there was no qb in draft from stanford... u know luck should b 1st pick in draft he should been on the draft board.. has anybody had this problem need help figuring this out madden fam... :34:

It prompts you to download the draft class twice. If you choose to do it before players leaving, then all of the pending underclassmen who are thinking about going pro won't be in the draft class. It should prompt you again at couching carousel. If you use this draft class, all of the underclassmen who went pro should be there.

With Luck being a junior, I bet this is the case with your attempt.

fatleg3 08-30-2011 10:40 PM

This is like the 8th thread on this subject.

Please use the search

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...archid=4277730

Mo 08-30-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatleg3 (Post 2042787562)
This is like the 8th thread on this subject.

Please use the search

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...archid=4277730

This

Closed