Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   WORK AROUND for Checking Roster disconnect (/forums/showthread.php?t=506268)

Find the Door 08-31-2011 01:27 AM

WORK AROUND for Checking Roster disconnect glitch

In order to get around the checking roster "connection to EA servers lost" glitch you must do the following.

1. Go to the Xbox 360 dashboard. Go to memory, with your hard drive highlighted press Y then select clear system cache.

2. Now go into your hard drive and find Madden NFL 12.

3. Find your roster on your hard drive and delete it. (while in the dashboard not the game)

4. Start up Madden NFL 12

5. Go to the Xbox live tab in the main menu and select "Madden NFL 12 Online"

6. Press Right trigger 3 times and select "Download roster"

7. Now this is where the problem occurs, it will prompt you "would you like to save your current roster" it's imperative you select NO . Then proceed to download the roster.

8. Go to the main menu, select "My Madden" then select file management "Load and Delete" press the RB button 1 time then load your roster.

Ta dah you should be good to go! Don't forget through future roster updates NEVER save your current roster as you may suffer from this glitch. Your welcome.

The Hookup 08-31-2011 02:10 AM

Re: WORK AROUND for Checking Roster disconnect

Doesn't work for me, either. I was ready to kiss you and stuff, man. Hope you can figure it out... because EA sure isn't putting out the word.

Dewiel 08-31-2011 09:23 AM

Re: WORK AROUND for Checking Roster disconnect

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've sent this over to our team to investigate. We'll keep you posted.