Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How can you enjoy online ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=506272)

KomicJ 08-31-2011 01:47 AM

How can you enjoy online ?

I'm sorry, but I think I need some pointers here. For the very first time of my life, I played a couple of online games...God ! What the hell is that ?

I'm not good, at least probably not as good as most of you around here...and I'm fine with losing. But is there any notion of "fairplay" online ? Going on 4th down and 10+ when leading by 10 with less than two minutes to go seems like a very commun thing...two point conversion on every touchdown. Kneel down anyone ? Is it always like that...or was I just unlucky with my opponents ?

MileHighSalute30 08-31-2011 02:05 AM

Re: How can you enjoy online ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KomicJ (Post 2042788330)
I'm sorry, but I think I need some pointers here. For the very first time of my life, I played a couple of online games...God ! What the hell is that ?

I'm not good, at least probably not as good as most of you around here...and I'm fine with losing. But is there any notion of "fairplay" online ? Going on 4th down and 10+ when leading by 10 with less than two minutes to go seems like a very commun thing...two point conversion on every touchdown. Kneel down anyone ? Is it always like that...or was I just unlucky with my opponents ?

The only gamers that cheat more than CoD gamers, are Madden gamers. Two of the worst online gaming factions IMO, which is the exact reason why I stick strictly to offline with Madden. I'm decent, but I'm not gonna sit back and tolerate the nonsense that goes on.

NFLHITMAN 08-31-2011 02:09 AM

That why you need a good group of online SIM players to play against. The communities thing in the game is where you can find that. Look up my community at MML Leagues.

CribbsStyle 08-31-2011 03:48 AM

Join the operation Sports community, the thread is posted at the top of the forum.

KomicJ 08-31-2011 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CribbsStyle (Post 2042788554)
Join the operation Sports community, the thread is posted at the top of the forum.

Thank...just did. Had two very good ENJOYABLE games thanks to OS ! Too bad there's not a community like that for Ultimate Team...