Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are the skins too bad in the game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=506313)

madden12guy 08-31-2011 08:22 AM

Are the skins too bad in the game?

I'm picking it up today I wanna play skins on franchise and move us up the ranks but are we really that bad in the game? I know it doesn't count but we have looked better than expected this pre-season...

Alter Eg0 08-31-2011 10:10 AM

Re: Are the skins too bad in the game?

Well according to the ratings were not that bad. The defense is the is good really fast if you include the updates. And 4 WRs are over 90spd. It's just the QB. I plan to start my franchise with them so I can draft Luck or Landry Jones.

Gorilla Glass 08-31-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madden12guy (Post 2042788859)
I'm picking it up today I wanna play skins on franchise and move us up the ranks but are we really that bad in the game? I know it doesn't count but we have looked better than expected this pre-season...

Da Skins are the ish. Helu is beast online and the slew of fast receivers is something you can build around. The QB can be an issue if you don't visit practice mode. I haven't touched franchise yet, but this team is beast online; atleast for me...

DJG 08-31-2011 10:23 AM

The way the offseason went for them they are actually set up pretty decent to be a great team in the future. All they really need is for the o-line/d-line to elevate, a clear cut playmaker wideout and a rookie QB with upside and they're set.

CigarCityBandit 08-31-2011 11:12 AM

I played them last night with my Bucs and they beat me 10-7 All Pro
very fast game speed. I think they are probably a sleeper.
Granted...I am not the best gamer out there but I dont suck either. It was a good game. They arent horrible.

hawkeye2188 08-31-2011 11:32 AM

I dont think any team will be too difficult to build up that you dont want to be them. Every team in the league is rated between 80-89.