Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Just Venting (/forums/showthread.php?t=506410)

Big FN Deal 08-31-2011 02:00 PM

Just Venting

If there is already a specific thread for "screaming at the wall", please direct me to it Mods.

I just got my arse handed to me 3-31, Redskins (me) vs Atlanta (the Devil!)j/k. Anyway, I got beat up fair and square but some things just frustrate me so bad.

I don't know everything about football so anybody feel free to correct me but aren't screen passes predominately used against aggressive defensive play calls? So should they be hugely effective against zone plays with no blitzers and the DE's not "edge" rushing? Also, the score was 3-17, I was in the redzone and had a LB make a one-handed, jumping interception, uhggggggg!!!!! LOL

I will not go into some long rant but I really look forward to the day when I am able to get my tail whooped because of superior football execution. I don't like losing period but I can take a loss. It's just this losing along with the "head scratching" stuff that goes on in the process.

I appreciate the online communities but people that actually try to play "sim" can only do so much about a game that isn't, yet.

That said, maybe I suck and just need to stop crying so babies can have something to do. :y5:

RGmoney 08-31-2011 02:24 PM

Re: Just Venting

Use the Impressions thread.

Closed

Broncos86 08-31-2011 02:24 PM

Re: Just Venting

I know this thread is doomed, but I'm going to share some similar frustration.

I had four picks in one game, three of them were from linebackers making crazy catches. Two were one-handed, one was an over the shoulder catch from 6 yards away on a bullet pass. The last was my bad.

I had three deep touchdowns against Champ Bailey because Champ was in position before the WR was, and went for the "on-the-hip" interception. The WR, in contrast, jumped up for the ball. Champ, still in his catch animation, was powerless to stop him.

Since then, I dropped the CPU pass defense way down.