Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Chargers home jerseys have yellow numbers (/forums/showthread.php?t=506465)

Bolt4Life24 08-31-2011 04:41 PM

Chargers home jerseys have yellow numbers

Could anyone confirm I am not crazy in saying that the Chargers home jerseys have a yellow hue on the numbers that should be white while the camera is zoomed out pre-snap? When it is up close, they are a nice white, but with the home jerseys they have a yellow hue which is very annoying to me.

Also Qualcomm has a part in the opener where the ledge of the upper level seats is flickering.

If the home jerseys do have yellow numbers when zoomed out, I will start emailing EA to let them know.

chilli311 08-31-2011 05:35 PM

Re: Chargers home jerseys have yellow numbers

Not having played the new Madden, are the numbers themselves yellow, or just the outline? The home jerseys DO have yellow outlines on the numbers, but the numbers themselves are white.

Bolt4Life24 08-31-2011 06:14 PM

Re: Chargers home jerseys have yellow numbers

Quote:

Originally Posted by chilli311 (Post 2042791472)
Not having played the new Madden, are the numbers themselves yellow, or just the outline? The home jerseys DO have yellow outlines on the numbers, but the numbers themselves are white.

Numbers themselves yellow in the game. But only while far away. When up close, they turn white.

bkrich83 08-31-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chilli311 (Post 2042791472)

It's the outline.