Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is there any benefit too.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=506519)

slugga77 08-31-2011 07:42 PM

Is there any benefit too..

Import a NCAA Superstar into Madden? I haven't made one yet, would it worth it to go through college? Like would you be given a significant amount of more points entering the draft? Be a higer overall? Thanks

Iceman87GT 08-31-2011 08:38 PM

Re: Is there any benefit too..

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugga77 (Post 2042792075)
Import a NCAA Superstar into Madden? I haven't made one yet, would it worth it to go through college? Like would you be given a significant amount of more points entering the draft? Be a higer overall? Thanks

I imported my QB from my RTG and was always rated between 81 and 84. If you create one from scratch you start with some constant rating for all stats and spend points where you want to. If you import you don't get any free skill points (you'll have to earn them through practice and preseason games) but you will definitely have higher ratings. My QB had 80+ in the major throwing categories and 90s in the speed ratings you can't get that high for so many categories if you start from scratch.

Iceman87GT 08-31-2011 09:00 PM

Re: Is there any benefit too..

basically you can probably make your Superstar pretty good with his primary attributes but they won't be very adept in the related categories (Your QB wouldn't be mobile, or your RB will have to be either a power back or a elusive back at the start (they couldn't be both)).