Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Jacked Up Player Modeling from NCAA Import??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=506602)

eraserx13 08-31-2011 11:49 PM

Jacked Up Player Modeling from NCAA Import???

Wow. All of the players imported from my NCAA draft are really messed up. Shoulder Pads form a very pretty T shape but do not resemble the players from the original roster set and players in real life. Also, I have seen Offensive Lineman with maxed out arms but with no belly and skinny legs despite the fact that they weigh 315lbs. I think high quality graphics and aesthetics are equally important to playing this game as actually game play and seeing this really puts a damper on things in a big way.

You would think that someone would at least notice these things and try to fix it. I know. I know. That is a reasonable thing to ask and given EA's record, that's just asking too much.

drlw322 09-01-2011 12:40 AM

Re: Jacked Up Player Modeling from NCAA Import???

I was about to start a thread with this video, but I'll just support your thread with this video. You will also notice that the birthday defaults to 1959 or 57.

this is my 3rd round pick Jared Crick, look it how messed up his legs are and shoulder pads. This is just one of many messed up players.

Also why do they fill the undrafted free agents in the pre-season roster with made up players instead of carrying more players from the NCAA draft class.

Come on EA.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O7SRYuOu-q8?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

pinksheets 09-01-2011 12:50 AM

Re: Jacked Up Player Modeling from NCAA Import???

^^^ LOL, at least you got a nice set of knockers out of your first round pick.

I'm not going to commit too much to my franchise until I hear these import issues are fixed.